Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 8/21/2022 at 8:13 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I don't know why so many of you care about what Beyonce fans say about Gaga/Chromatica, Gaga has won multiple GRAMMYs, won an academy award, had a #1 album, multiple #1 hits with other Top 10 singles and has managed to get 3 major f-ing movie roles all in the span of like 5 f-ing years. 

Gaga is literally just on another level as an entertainer in the world, no need to get pressed at other pop girlies success when our fave is literally putting asses in theaters during pandemics and selling out a massive stadium tour and getting paid 10M for her movie roles. Literally no need. 

lady gaga kiss GIF by AMAs

I've been a Gaga fan on twitter for like +10 years and if I learned something from it is to simply not give a f*ck about what other stans think about Gaga because its useless anyway (they have 0 power towards her) they are just random nobody throwing with sh*t on her because she keeps them pressed. IMO Gaga is doing very good, sure Chromatica could have done better but let's not forget that Chromatica gived Gaga another #1 album and another #1 hit song, she was more than +10 years into her career when she did this. Her tour is totally slaying both in acclaim and $$$, everyone and their mothers wants her in their movies. I literally have no interest in what other pressed stans think about her when I know the reality myself. Anyway just my 2 cents.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 41,936

[Spotify] The Fame: 1,744,240 streams, down 3.1% from 7 days ago.
[Spotify] The Fame Monster: 1,144,616 streams, down 0.9% from 7 days ago.
[Spotify] Born This Way: 976,393 streams, down 1.5% from 7 days ago.
[Spotify] ARTPOP: 334,724 streams, down 2.2% from 7 days ago.
[Spotify] Joanne: 402,688 streams, up 3.4% from 7 days ago.
[Spotify] Chromatica: 1,242,635 streams, up 1.7% from 7 days ago.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

this classic being released 31 years ago today but still sounds fresh and current wow!

Queen!

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

ARTPOP supremacists we won!

:prideheart:

• love 1

Popster to Popster 2,969
On 8/21/2022 at 6:42 PM, chartgaga said:

Beyoncé is doing fine tbh but it's funny the double standards most have

Taylor Swift was called out for putting out remixes on release week and multiple versions of her songs, saying she manipulated her No.1's

when Beyoncé does it, it's organic hit and she's smashing

Chromatica does the same as Renaissance on Spotify, bigger on YouTube and less on AM but she's a flop, deserves nothing but lashings

Renaissance does those numbers, smash US but kinda underachieves in globality and gets good peaks bc of the weak weeks in terms of releases and it's called a legendary album

The truth is that if Gaga / Bay / Tay / Adele are having longevity  is thanks to the fact that they are universally acclaimed for their huge talent and for their big fandoms (even P! Nk actually still has great sales and great tours) 

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,264

Gaga's YouTube

#32 (+1) Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 80,25M

#33 (-1) Lady Gaga - Look What I Found (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 79,98M

80M mark! :party:

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,264

YT WW

#198 -32 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 552,858
#278 +11 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 473,817
#312 -22 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video) 448,257
#327 -34 Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Official Music Video) 437,184
#436 -37 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 368,417

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,460
On 8/21/2022 at 9:37 PM, chartgaga said:

Thé way Boston Herald spilled about the lack of Joanne representation during the show. Nothing allowed from the EDMess of ARTPOP

Weren’t there also other publications that said otherwise? Oh well, no Joanne and ARTPOP allowed on this masterpiece of a tour.

:happydance:

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 8/21/2022 at 9:46 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Weren’t there also other publications that said otherwise? Oh well, no Joanne and ARTPOP allowed on this masterpiece of a tour.

:happydance:

I mean before witnessing it, I was complaining but girl is doing Shallow / Remember / Edge of glory / 1000 Doves and Fun Tonight

1 more would be a kill and MR don't make sense in that setting imo

I'm glad she included part of John Wayne into LoveGame

the setlist is perfect as it is, still in grievance for the Dusseldorf fans