Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 12,831
On 8/20/2022 at 12:01 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Hold My Hole autumn revival confirmedT

As much as I love HMH she’s very much a song that sounds like an end credits song if that makes sense, a lil unmemorable :katy:. But I could see it getting a boost if she does something Oscar wise. Also HMH only 38m playlisting but it’s actually a hit in some European territories that  didn’t take to the last era as much following ASIB, so it keeps her going. ( HMH and Shallow are charting virtually identical on Spotify)

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,339
On 8/20/2022 at 12:00 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Still much more competent than our girl’s team. Swapping TTH’s songs is nothing is a good idea to keep the album afloat and give individual tracks a chance to gain more streams. Again, if Interscope would do that with one of Gaga’s main releases in 2022 we would be jumping for joy. 

they are swapping it cause they have no idea what to push. Not sure what is jumping for joy worthy there compared to one song being pushed. It's still one slot only

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,464

Week 3: Chromatica / Renaissance:

USA: 2 / 4

Germany: 10 / 14

UK: 2 /3 

Canada: 1 / ?

Sweden: 9 / 12

Norway: 9 / 9

New Zealand: 3 / 3

Australia: 4 / 4

France: 8 / 9

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,452
On 8/20/2022 at 1:23 PM, BenG said:

[Spotify US] Super Freaky Girl: 1,315,868 streams, down 16.3% from 7 days ago.

Reveal hidden contents

Super-Freaky-Girl-Spotify-US.jpg

no music video. no radio. a solo rap song. rappy rap song. 🦄💖

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 16,339
On 8/20/2022 at 1:22 PM, Swallow said:

Gurl please, DITD is the lowest streamed song on TFM, even Teeth has more streams :toofunny:

Starstruck and Monster were the only missed opportunities. ARUTW was kinda impossible since Shallow was released on Sept '18 and it exploded in Feb '19 and only then started to gain traction on radio up until May of '19. Even if they had released ARUTW to radio in May/June, I still think it wouldn't have peaked much higher on the Hot 100, top 30 at most.

Now, had she officially released it during the Oscars, that would've been a different story. Shallow simply never let anything else smash...

liddos dream radio would make arutw go #1 :rip: Reality is it would probably get few more weeks in lower parts on hot100 and "smash album track" would become "moderate hit single"

Edited by Replay

A Popster Is Born 12,831
On 8/20/2022 at 12:34 PM, Fame Romance said:

Week 3: Chromatica / Renaissance:

USA: 2 / 4

Germany: 10 / 14

UK: 2 /3 

Canada: 1 / ?

Sweden: 9 / 12

Norway: 9 / 9

New Zealand: 3 / 3

Australia: 4 / 4

France: 8 / 9

Kinda the same :katy: chile gays are the absolute worst to target to sell music :laughga:

On 8/20/2022 at 12:34 PM, Replay said:

liddos dream radio would make arutw go #1 :rip: Reality is it would probably get few more weeks in lower parts on hot100 and "smash album track" would become "moderate hit single"

Nicki has gone back to Anaconda x Pink Friday for old success :excited:Gaga is coming for LG7 ‘decay of blonde’ era following on from TCB :giveup:

A Popster Is Born 18,470
On 8/20/2022 at 1:34 PM, Replay said:

they are swapping it cause they have no idea what to push. Not sure what is jumping for joy worthy there compared to one song being pushed. It's still one slot only

They’re still swapping the songs and putting them on the biggest Spotify playlist. I already explained my point pretty well, so yeah, whatever, pal.

Pop-a-911-ster 29,890

There is something i can't understand about touring data twitter,

as we all know, they're using Pollstar as they're updating several times a week. so they're also posting several times a week.

So now, why do they have different numbers than the pollstar articles ?

Does Billboardbiz updates on Fridays now ? It's a paid thing now also so idk

And so why, if they're always tweeting with Pollstar's scores, this time they chose the smaller ones (maybe billboard?) with France and Toronto :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 8/20/2022 at 1:23 PM, BenG said:

[Spotify US] Super Freaky Girl: 1,315,868 streams, down 16.3% from 7 days ago.

Reveal hidden contents

Super-Freaky-Girl-Spotify-US.jpg

Super Stable Girls :applause: poor girlies who were perched for the freefall

A Popster Is Born 12,831
On 8/20/2022 at 12:34 PM, Replay said:

This should’ve been TTH on release week - we lost SL by the time it came out:

bey definitely seems to have more Payola options, cause swapping like that is giving Dua. 

Sometimes I don’t know whether it’s Gaga’s  team or Spotify itself, or if they think her music doesn’t do well in playlists. They have the data, even shallow only spent 40 days on hot hits Australia, ROM Only 9 days on Hot Hits Czech. I do wonder if  that’s why movies are literally being used to promote her music now; radio will drop her fast and playlists don’t want her :katy:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Pop-a-911-ster 29,890

San Francisco average price for Joanne tour was 119.

If we take Washington's average which is $136, we would have, with 39k people, a gross of 5,3M.

But even the tickets very far of the stage there are... $130 (some lines but a very very few of seats were $90 i think)

I think we should not expect less than an average of $150 for this one.

5,850M

on fire GIF

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,339
On 8/20/2022 at 1:52 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

This should’ve been TTH on release week - we lost SL by the time it came out:

bey definitely seems to have more Payola options, cause swapping like that is giving Dua. 

Sometimes I don’t know whether it’s Gaga’s  team or Spotify itself, or if they think her music doesn’t do well in playlists. They have the data, even shallow only spent 40 days on hot hits Australia, ROM Only 9 days on Hot Hits Czech. I do wonder if  that’s why movies are literally being used to promote her music now; radio will drop her fast and playlists don’t want her :katy:

I mean she had teo songs on tth just like gaga. They could have seapped sour candy after a week but what would be the point. Swapping doesnt happen as extra promo it happens when they change plans. 

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 8/20/2022 at 8:18 PM, ViviLittleM said:

I don't have the patience :giveup: Hershey is small so it's easy lol

You are THE Vivi for this.. get to work :gunga:

Spoiler

Jk 😘

• lol 1