Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 8/17/2022 at 9:36 PM, Stargazer said:

Billboard Global 200

#127 (+10) Shallow (101 weeks) :applause:

We need Shallah to reenter top100.. i'm afraid we wont survive the Christmas bomb this year

Release ASIB on Netflix WW challenge

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 299
On 8/17/2022 at 6:47 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Looking  these Twitter posts, seems like farms are real:dead:

Some Britney fan managed to make Toxic gain 7.000 fraudulent streams in Bulgaria.  Someone should contact Spotify Police:rip: they should learn about this ASAP, before the new song gets fraudulent 1st day debut.

Wait that person said "put your headphones to your phone/computer", will this work from a phone then?? 

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 8/18/2022 at 8:59 AM, Adarsh said:

I’m in a meeting with my boss right now and she randomly told us that her stepdaughter is a Taylor Swift fan that hates the Beyhive :icant:

Lmaoo truly the crossover one can never expect :icant:

A Popster Is Born 12,831
On 8/17/2022 at 10:52 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

@ItsGenuineGuy09 just heard HMH in the biggest Portuguese station, maybe that explains the Shazam tea (#13) + it's #2 on itunes which is very radio-driven (old songs that still play on the radio here keep charting as opposed to new releases)

Well hopefully it goes #1 on airplay there too then starts charting on streaming, there was a delay in all the other countries like that so should follow the same pattern. its a song older people like, so radio seems to help it more on streaming, especially in Europe (obviously ikoons first)

Popster for Sale 44,889
On 8/18/2022 at 9:08 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Well hopefully it goes #1 on airplay there too then starts charting on streaming, there was a delay in all the other countries like that so should follow the same pattern. its a song older people like, so radio seems to help it more on streaming, especially in Europe (obviously ikoons first)

Very unlikely imo