Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popstanne 9,425
On 8/16/2022 at 8:36 PM, Adarsh said:

@Lazz MonsterI just read that the deadline for best original song submissions is November 1. Does that mean songs that come out after November 1 can’t be eligible?

Afaik, if the movie comes out before December 31, it's eligible. Maybe they can submit a song be4 the movie is released on theaters?

But I'm far from an expert, @/gagapremi on twitter probably knows for sure

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • paws up 1

Popstanne 9,425
On 8/16/2022 at 8:45 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

History in the making 

And now she's getting paid $10M to star alongside Joaquin Phoenix in the sequel of one of the biggest movies ever, our girl's come so far :giveup:

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 38,955
On 8/16/2022 at 8:06 PM, Adarsh said:

What do you think @MANiCURE1295

Where did you read that? I was under the impression anything released prior to 2023 was eligible? Maybe song is different but I’d have to read your source I guess to have more info 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,328
On 8/17/2022 at 5:49 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Where did you read that? I was under the impression anything released prior to 2023 was eligible? Maybe song is different but I’d have to read your source I guess to have more info 

It also says, they can extend it until November 15 for special circumstances.

https://www.indiewire.com/2022/05/oscars-2023-updates-rules-campaign-regulations-1234725806/amp/

A Popster Is Born 11,752
On 8/16/2022 at 9:26 PM, Adarsh said:

It also says, they can extend it until November 15 for special circumstances.

https://www.indiewire.com/2022/05/oscars-2023-updates-rules-campaign-regulations-1234725806/amp/

The date you mentioned is submissions date, not elegibility period. Grammys also have some submission dates but that doesnt mean that songs released after that time cant be nominated. Its probably a way to make the nominations process easier. Elegibility period is calendar year like always I believe

• paws up 1

Popstanne 9,425
On 8/16/2022 at 10:51 PM, Doncho said:

The date you mentioned is submissions date, not elegibility period. Grammys also have some submission dates but that doesnt mean that songs released after that time cant be nominated. Its probably a way to make the nominations process easier. Elegibility period is calendar year like always I believe

Yeah, that's what I thought too

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 8/16/2022 at 11:24 PM, Stats4LG said:

Hair Body Face being the least streamed song from ASIB daily is an absolute tragedy.. it's the best "pop" song on the album

Also if you ignore the dialogues, The Fame has been outstreaming ASIB for a couple of days now :lesson:

For me the pop songs give Ava max/witness album track tea (especially HBF) so I could see why they bombed on streaming seeing as both ladies have tracks  than 3-5m in their back catalogue :bigbird:Heal Me>>>>

• paws up 2