Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3
On 8/16/2022 at 6:38 PM, ReadyGaga said:

Here it was a great radio hit. Rain On Me was a meh because Italian radios hate Ariana, but SL and 911 were big radio hits here (SL is the most aired non-Italian song of 2020) 

Ah i was so lucky cause i never heard Stupid Love in Italy. Hold My Hand on the other hand was playing everytime i was entering a supermarket or a grocery store. Hold My Hand is really the grocery store hit of this decade :giveup:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 7,528
On 8/16/2022 at 11:59 AM, ViviLittleM said:

I WON'T WAIT THE END OF THE TOUR TO HAVE THE BOXSCORES THEY BETTER NOT DO THAT @LIVENATION

Let's hope they update before Houston and then stop.

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3

Not Stupid Love fans here have the audacity to shade other songs:rip: And imagine calling masterpieces like Marry The Night and Hold My Hand bad songs while you stan the equivalent of a bad/cheap/almost ruined Gaga's career song.:rip:

Kindness Admin 7,528
On 8/16/2022 at 12:05 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Houston will be fine, didn't she sell like more than half of the tickets already

I think she's sold like 12

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 8/16/2022 at 5:04 PM, little legend said:

Not Stupid Love fans here have the audacity to shade other songs:rip: And imagine calling masterpieces like Marry The Night and Hold My Hand bad songs while you stan the equivalent of a bad/cheap/almost ruined Gaga's career song.:rip:

Could you not at least appreciate the DWUW (one of her top 5 songs) tea in SL ? The instrumental is kinda tea (without the screams)

• thanks 3

On 8/16/2022 at 5:19 PM, Sun said:

Oh wow 911 is Gold in Italy? Slay

Understandable though, the track's production is Italo-disco inspired.

It’s 911 only certification worldwide + Italy being the only European country where Chromatica is Platinum

Yet guess which country she skipped for CBT? :bebe:

• hugs 4

Kindness Admin 7,528

I guess this is my fault for hiding during the Euro shows, but I want a Chromatica Ball fit thread to see what everyone has and is wearing. Just bought a new outfit for Friday's show, lol.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 8/16/2022 at 5:10 PM, Thrasher said:

It’s 911 only certification worldwide + Italy being the only European country where Chromatica is Platinum

Yet guess which country she skipped for CBT? :bebe:

Fad’s (team) stingy with her love.

At least CANADA got a date (as deserved) not  only cause they have the US billboard formula but the radio actually gives her songs normal chartruns cause she isn’t hated and disposed of at 30m AI, but along with Brazil and possibly Mexico the only counties where it’ll go multi plat  :excuseme:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3
On 8/16/2022 at 7:07 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Could you not at least appreciate the DWUW (one of her top 5 songs) tea in SL ? The instrumental is kinda tea (without the screams)

We can appreciate the amazing pre chorus :applause:

On 8/16/2022 at 12:14 PM, admin said:

I guess this is my fault for hiding during the Euro shows, but I want a Chromatica Ball fit thread to see what everyone has and is wearing. Just bought a new outfit for Friday's show, lol.

Is it all-gold like mine??

Pop-a-911-ster 26,487
On 8/16/2022 at 1:15 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

the radio actually gives her songs normal chartruns cause she isn’t hated and disposed of at 30m AI

Exactly, my wife told me yesterday she hears HMH at least once a day from our radios.

• love 1