Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster This Way 979

I think we should start campaigning for a Chromatica song to go viral on TikTok one way or another tbh :whatga: I'm so tired of all the main pop girls getting their viral hit moment while Miss Stefani is there getting nothing. Or even from another album but I want some Chroma justice. I feel like SC, Babylon, Replay, 911 and Plastic Doll are the most likely to go viral there. Maybe this time we can make the Chromatica II trend actually transitioning to 911 this time around :enigma:

Anyways I feel like the chorus to Heavy Metal Lover could actually go viral there, too.

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 29,022
x3
On 8/16/2022 at 9:10 AM, CHROMATICON said:

I think we should start campaigning for a Chromatica song to go viral on TikTok one way or another tbh :whatga: I'm so tired of all the main pop girls getting their viral hit moment while Miss Stefani is there getting nothing. Or even from another album but I want some Chroma justice. I feel like SC, Babylon, Replay, 911 and Plastic Doll are the most likely to go viral there. Maybe this time we can make the Chromatica II trend actually transitioning to 911 this time around :enigma:

Anyways I feel like the chorus to Heavy Metal Lover could actually go viral there, too.

How can you say that miss Stefani has been left behind when almost every week we have viral Gaga songs that get even +560 streams per day after being semi viral for half a day on Tik Tok :lesson:

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 3,903

QUEENS OF KPOP WILL BE PERFORMING AT THE VMAS, WE WON! 

Coming to upstage and end BTS! 

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 8/16/2022 at 9:12 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Wait not CTTR In ‘the cure’ range numbers.. wide awake doing 80k it was massive at the time :dead: her streams are calming down now after their tiktok assault hihi!

💀

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 8/16/2022 at 9:42 AM, Adarsh said:

I can’t :icant:

Oh... 

Side note: Happy birthday Queen Madge!!! ❤️❤️❤️👑👑👑👑

This song>>>>>>

• love 1

On 8/16/2022 at 10:12 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Wait not CTTR In ‘the cure’ range numbers.. wide awake doing 80k it was massive at the time :dead: her streams are calming down now after their tiktok assault hihi!

WIG holding up nicely, better than I expected tbh

Popster for Sale 57,446
On 8/16/2022 at 10:14 AM, HuMiaouble said:

Australia
Shallow certified 13xPlatinum in Australia
:giveup::giveup::giveup:

https://australian-charts.com/forum.asp?todo=viewthread&id=69881&pages=

Fvcking incredible :giveup:

It now surpasses Bad Guy and ties Shake It Off as the 2nd most certified female song ever, behind Roar (15x Platinum)

Reminder that Shallow is the female song to chart the longest in the top 100 in Australia, only behind Perfect and Shape of You

In the past Australia included YouTube views for certifications which inflated certs for songs like Roar/Shake It Off but they don't anymore so Shallow reaching this is more organic and will definitively pass Roar by next year

Edit: Dance Monkey was recently certified 17xPlatinum, Gaga would have the record for international female song

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,897
On 8/16/2022 at 11:07 AM, Fame Romance said:

Fvcking incredible :giveup:

It now surpasses Bad Guy and ties Shake It Off as the 2nd most certified female song ever, behind Roar (15x Platinum)

Reminder that Shallow is the female song to chart the longest in the top 100 in Australia, only behind Perfect and Shape of You

In the past Australia included YouTube views for certifications which inflated certs for songs like Roar/Shake It Off but they don't anymore so Shallow reaching this is more organic and will definitively pass Roar by next year

Yeah the slayage 

I think Dance Monkey is also at 15xPlatinum no?