Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

On 8/15/2022 at 1:37 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

your new pfp is incredible :giveup:

I stole it from Twitter, It was from a t-shirt design for TCB. I feel like I need to give her credit so I'll put their name somewhere :billie:. They are very talented!

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108

YT WW (Top 500)

#192 -5 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 505,617
#301 +6 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video) 406,542
#316 +12 Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Official Music Video) 398,183
#317 -44 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 396,669
#419 -24 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 343,905

The little sis "Hold My Hand" still pushing 500k daily :prideheart:

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 8/15/2022 at 12:07 PM, emig_09 said:

YT WW (Top 500)

#192 -5 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 505,617
#301 +6 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video) 406,542
#316 +12 Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Official Music Video) 398,183
#317 -44 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 396,669
#419 -24 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 343,905

The little sis "Hold My Hand" still pushing 500k daily :prideheart:

Pretty good tbh :applause:

I hope it serves lengetivity in streams like Million Reasons

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 8/15/2022 at 8:55 PM, Doncho said:

Reminder that Godga is the only artist to win 5 VMAs or more at 2 different ceremonies :bradley:

dancing-lady-gaga.gif

Also, Gaga has been the most awarded artist at three different ceremonies 

spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

Popster for Sale 57,181

Adele was terrified of letting everyone down. But she also knew in her bones that something about the show did not feel authentic to her. “There was just no soul in it,” she says. “The stage setup wasn’t right. It was very disconnected from me and my band, and it lacked intimacy. And maybe I tried too hard to give it those things in such a controlled environment.” At a dress rehearsal the night before she announced the cancellation, she got frustrated enough that, during the first song, she walked to the end of the 15,700-square-foot stage, sat down, and crossed her legs over the side. Then she pulled her mic away and started singing a cappella to the mostly empty, 4,300-plus-seat Colosseum. Even unplugged, she says, “they could hear me up at the top.” As she sang, Adele looked out into the first few rows and realized it was exactly this feeling she’d been missing: an intimate and unpretentious moment with a stardom that has, over 15 years and more than 120 million albums sold worldwide, become its own life force. “This would be the best part of the show,” she remembers thinking. “For me, and for you. This is what I want,” she continues, motioning to an imagined small audience in front of her kitchen table, the proximity of a fan’s beating heart. “And none of that—” she gestures behind her, to the idea of a Vegas stage with its trappings and special effects—“has that.” The next morning, she called off the shows. “The first couple of months was really, really hard,” Adele says. “I was embarrassed. But it actually made my confidence in myself grow, because it was a very brave thing to do. And I don’t think many people would have done what I did. I’m very proud of myself for standing by my artistic needs.”

Adele on postponing her shows for Elle UK

How disrespectful for her fans the day before just because of a tantrum

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • thanks 2