Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

On 8/13/2022 at 6:11 PM, WildAmerican said:

Rain on Me one of the best moments of TCB, why?

one of the weaker moments for me tbh, but it can be because i was seated and the people around me was sitting around like crickets :bebe:

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 57,447
On 8/13/2022 at 5:49 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

6 days away from my show and Im so f-ing excited....so jealous that so many of you already got to experience the Chromatica Ball....I cant wait for the Piano section, all the Chromatica songs live for the first time and Hold My Hand....:giveup:

tbh @HuMiaouble and I started to leave during HMH :billie:

Actually we just started to get closer to the exit not to be behind the whole crowd, and it was a good decision because we had a great view of the stadium from another angle during that song with all the lights and everything

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,467
On 8/13/2022 at 6:15 PM, artgagapop said:

one of the weaker moments for me tbh, but it can be because i was seated and the people around me was sitting around like crickets :bebe:

Sitting? At a Gaga concert? In Sweden? Pop music’s mecca failed us. Did you stand at least? 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,886
On 8/13/2022 at 6:15 PM, artgagapop said:

Agree it’s one of the weakest performance. Should have performed that one earlier on the show

• paws up 3

On 8/13/2022 at 6:18 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Sitting? At a Gaga concert? In Sweden? Pop music’s mecca failed us. Did you stand at least? 

most of the people around me was older people/familys so i don't blame them and they seemed to enjoy the show, they screamed/clapped/raised their hands alot but was sitting the whole time except for parts of Born this way/Stupid love. I also sat most of the time since i went alone and felt akward standing when no one else did but i stood up for BTW/SL/ROM atleast :icant:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,886
On 8/13/2022 at 6:42 PM, Fame Romance said:

HMH is really a song that is elevated at a STADIUM

Was going through some of my videos and it was so epic

not gonna lie before the paris show i watched some snippets of HMH live, some of the vocals were a bit awful and then she slayed me in Paris i was like OH OKAY b*ch LETS GO

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,265

Gaga's YT 

#32 = Lady Gaga - Look What I Found (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 79,85M

#33 +1 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 75,86M

#34 -1 Lady Gaga - 911 (Short Film) 75,63M

• paws up 8
  • shook 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 41,936

She’s still so pitchy on HMH. I hope she rehearses more for the Grammy and Oscar performances. Joanne/MR and both Shallow performances didn’t have good vocals.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,455

@Delusional on ATRL:

Yes. I have seen numerous fanbases, even Little Monsters, abusing this glitch. Quite sad really. No hobbies or personal lives from ppl who mass stream like this.

A Taylor and Justin stan talking down on mass streaming :icant:

• lol 7