Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 26,625
On 8/13/2022 at 7:53 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

By it’s third anniversary Chromatica should be 2xPlatinum in Canada, I believe it’s at 120k as of last year. Thank you @Dean Sextupler. According to wiki it’ll be her first studio album to go multi platinum in a major market since 2011 (but I don’t believe this surely AP/J will be 2xPlat somewhere :billie:)

Yes yes yes let's go

dean winchester GIF

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 615

Spotify Female Rappers 2022 debuts 

Do We Have a Problem ? by Nicki
WW: #26 2.000.000    
US: #4 1.000.000

Hot sh!t by Cardi B   
WW: #27  2.000.000
US: #6 1.100.000

Super Freaky Girl by Nicki

WW: #13 3.000.000   
US: #2 1.600.000

These are always falling hard on Day 2, but anyways.

:bigbird:

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 8/13/2022 at 9:22 AM, Applause said:

if she wants to make a great album that receives the kind of acclaim you're pretending it has, like renaissance, she needs to make better music.

Well, that’s definitely the perception about Gaga’s music outside a certain demographic. Chromatica I feel is one of her easy listening experiences, which to me means it’s can’t be bad. I agree with what @Adarsh said, her talent and entertainment factor is what GP see first with Gaga, and they buy into it ( her films going #1 at BO, her tour selling). Music I think comes second, with shallow anf her first album really having the impact out of 6-7 projects. But I think she definitely will bring her magnum opus one day :shakes:

On 8/13/2022 at 12:59 PM, Adarsh said:

Countries where HMH charted better than IAW:

Argentina, Belgium, Croatia, Finland, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Switzerland

TopGun still has the fall/winter season push, as well as awards ceremonies for HMH to end on a better note imo. All other Gaga ballads were released in October (in Adele season). HMH was underwhelming but there’s still some hope it might at least end on a better note with consistent streams over time vs. instant smash ‘IAW’ which is a boyband song played on a beach with topless men, in a BO smash film shown in a very hot summer. 

I guess that’s something to be more positive about, if HMH is lucky enough to be considered around then. :bunny:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 57,446
On 8/13/2022 at 2:09 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

TopGun still has the fall/winter season push as well as awards ceremonies for HMH to end on a better note imo. All other Gaga ballads were released in October (in Adele season). HMH might at least end on a better note with consistent streams vs. instant smash ‘IAW’ which is a boyband song played on a beach with topless men, in a BO smash film shown during summer. I guess that’s something to be more positive about :shakes:

Can't wait for HMH to go from 200k to 250k daily streams on winter and 500k on Oscar performance day :shakes:

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 8/13/2022 at 2:12 PM, Fame Romance said:

Can't wait for HMH to go from 200k to 250k daily streams on winter and 500k on Oscar performance day :shakes:

Potion will smash in august teas

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,022
x3

Always Remember Us This Way becomes the most viewed Chromatica Ball Tour video:giveup:

The way I am not even surprised. ARUTW is her best song and the monster smash song/biggest song of the century that got away

• paws up 2
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,897
On 8/13/2022 at 2:18 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

it seems she does have a problem

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

Well it seems it is a problem trend

Maybe You’re The Problem by the one hit wonder artist is struggling to reach 55M streams in 4 months

spacer.png