Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 8/13/2022 at 9:21 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Yeah, Chromatica was rightfully deemed as an amazing return to her roots, it was basically praised by everyone and their mommas. Like obviously we know it deserved more than 79 on Metacritic but I was surprised she received so much praise. Finally felt at home while reading the media articles about the album and now about the tour. 
Mainly the only people that trashed it were ATRL members and Twitter stans. 

And also the reviews from some of the magazines that just hate her despite what she does is what reduced the score in the end. I feel like an 83-85 would have been more justified.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

YES, we are getting another visual album! We won! 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 8/13/2022 at 9:10 AM, monketsharona said:

To be truly honest Chromatica had pretty great press... Maybe not the Beyoncé overhyped press. But Chromatica did very good in public image imo. 

Too bad there was a pandemic and racial unrest that didnt let this sink in to the public on a greater level.

I def think chromatica had a bigger impact on the artists/singers community. Suddenly house music was not underground music exclusive to clubs and dance charts anymore. And then i think we can remember the bllboard article, basically grammys promo, that just shows the impact chromatica had on artists even tho we kinda knew the grammys chances were low except for ROM.

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 8/13/2022 at 9:43 AM, Mario Spears said:

YES, we are getting another visual album! We won! 👏👏👏👏👏👏

but we need gaga to give us a visual album, we know she has the vision but idk what stops her :gunga:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread
On 8/13/2022 at 8:21 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Yeah, Chromatica was rightfully deemed as an amazing return to her roots, it was basically praised by everyone and their mommas. Like obviously we know it deserved more than 79 on Metacritic but I was surprised she received so much praise. Finally felt at home while reading the media articles about the album and now about the tour. 
Mainly the only people that trashed it were ATRL members and Twitter stans. 

You repeating this mantra constantly is giving Republican Senator repeating alternative facts on Fox News and it sends me every time :laughga: It has the lowest user score of any of her studio albums on AOTY for a reason. if she wants to make a great album that receives the kind of acclaim you're pretending it has, like renaissance, she needs to make better music.

it's a Good job the tour slays cause Chile

The Fame Popster 316

Beyonçe’s album was made for critics. Gaga’s was yt gayzzz. The production wasn’t strong enough but quality wise improved from AP and J word 2016 album 

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,447
On 8/13/2022 at 10:46 AM, Zak said:

Beyonçe’s album was made for critics. Gaga’s was yt gayzzz. The production wasn’t strong enough but quality wise improved from AP and J word 2016 album 

Plz sis Renaissance is both actually 

Pure/Honey, Alien Superstar, Summer Renaissance, Heated are among the gayest songs I’ve ever heard and that’s why the album tracks are flopping

spacer.png

But I love all of them, currently obsessed with Heated

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899
On 8/12/2022 at 8:12 PM, ViviLittleM said:

crazy how she's doing joanne tour numbers already. But I guess covid changed everything so LN wants a lot of money and the prices were insane.

Oh wow a touring artist 

I was told her success is based on payola what happened ? :scared:

a streaming monster, a global artist, WW smash hits, slaying the boxscores :applause:

the demand for her :applause: happy to stan the princess of pop and the queen :applause:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 8/13/2022 at 11:08 AM, HuMiaouble said:

Oh wow a touring artist 

I was told her success is based on payola what happened ? :scared:

a streaming monster, a global artist, WW smash hits, slaying the boxscores :applause:

the demand for her :applause: happy to stan the princess of pop and the queen :applause:

She’ll end up with less than $90M for 81 dates sis

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899

The Classic impacted pop culture for ever

imagine thinking it is dated especially when it is charting 12 years after

spacer.png

Thanks god her ATRL stans don’t have the relevant opinions 

spacer.png

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1