Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3
On 8/11/2022 at 12:24 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

it makes me sad for Katy though tbh 

Makes me sad too. I hate stan wars cause it makes you want another pop star to fail , otherwise if the annoying fans would shade your favourite. I hope Katy is very happy in her life and gets more success than recently, but not as much as Gaga cause otherwise her fans will be insufferable 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,881
On 8/11/2022 at 11:42 AM, little legend said:

Makes me sad too. I hate stan wars cause it makes you want another pop star to fail , otherwise if the annoying fans would shade your favourite. I hope Katy is very happy in her life and gets more success than recently, but not as much as Gaga cause otherwise her fans will be insufferable 

The fact that Katy has more streams in 2022 than Gaga lmao. Hopefully we'll able to surpass, but even then, she'll be so near us. The shame!

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 44,888
On 8/11/2022 at 10:42 AM, little legend said:

We really shouldn't take it as seriously. They are human beings invisibly bleeding  at the end of the day, and I wish Katy happiness and well-being. I'm sure her shows are fun and it's sad to see they aren't selling out and she feels the need to cancel them. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,627
On 8/11/2022 at 6:43 AM, ViviLittleM said:

The fact that Katy has more streams in 2022 than Gaga lmao. Hopefully we'll able to surpass, but even then, she'll be so near us. The shame!

Haven't we been OUTstreaming her with a comfortable margin since HMH? Somebody said she never pulled more than 2M ahead of us on a daily basis and we have days where Gaga pulled 2.5-almost 3M more than Katy

A Popster Is Born 11,590
On 8/11/2022 at 11:28 AM, HuMiaouble said:

Vivien liking a pic on Twitter with a muscled man holding his huge cucumber 

:rip:

Not like we were complaining while it popped off on the tl, right? 😏

• lol 5