Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 29,882

LMAO WHO CHANGED THE 80M TO 110M ON WIKI

Commercial performance

As of June 16, 2022, Billboard reports the tour has surpassed $110 million dollars in ticket sales across its 20 shows. According to Arthur Fogel, the CEO of Live Nation's Global Touring Division, the shows in London, Paris, Boston, Tokyo, Toronto, Chicago, and Düsseldorf were sold out with over a month left until the tour's kickoff in July. Fogel spoke very highly of the commercial response to the tour's dates on sale, adding his only source of disappointment is "that we don't have more time to add more shows." He cited that Gaga's schedule, which includes her ongoing Las Vegas residency, Enigma + Jazz & Piano, simply didn't allow time for more tour dates to be scheduled.[14] During her concert at the Stade de France on July 24, Lady Gaga performed in front of 76,000 people, making this date the largest crowd of her career.[15]

Pop-a-911-ster 26,628
On 8/10/2022 at 8:24 AM, Andreu said:

which one of you did this playlist

:ohhh:

I used it but I added other songs and artists in the queue to make it less spammy.

Edited by Dean Sextupler
I thought you were asking who streamed it, not who made it

Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3

Fun fact: Shallow is currently the #27th most streamed song ever on Spotify. 

If it had 300m streams more it would have been in the top 10 of most streamed songs of all time on Spotify :enigma:

• love 1

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 8/10/2022 at 12:55 PM, little legend said:

Fun fact: Shallow is currently the #27th most streamed song ever on Spotify. 

If it had 300m streams more it would have been in the top 10 of most streamed songs of all time on Spotify :enigma:

And if it had 1.4M streams more it would have been the most streamed song of all time on Spotify :enigma:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3
On 8/10/2022 at 2:59 PM, BenG said:

And if it had 1.4M streams more it would have been the most streamed song of all time on Spotify :enigma:

And if Stupid Love was a good song , it would have been successful:enigma:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3
On 8/10/2022 at 3:00 PM, Stats4LG said:

We’ll leave it to the locals

Meh the soccer mom are kinda of let down recently. Shallow is having flop updates (for it's standards) with range from 680k to 830k:arguega: 

We need a range between 900k-1m:lesson: 

@technologic Shallow needs the streaming tactics that you used

Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3
On 8/10/2022 at 3:03 PM, BenG said:

I Ain't Worried: 641,019 streams, up 2.6% from 7 days ago.

I-Ain-t-Worried-Spotify-US.jpg

Noone Cares GIF by Ryan The Creative

We will want to be informed about it's stats when it starts flopping. Thanks 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,628

Is this personalized? Because why does Gaga only have ROM here, while Ava has 3, Avicii has 3, Dua has 2, Zedd has 2? Surely the reigning artist in EDM/Electronic charts should have at least 2 songs here? Her playlisting really sucks a**