Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899
On 8/9/2022 at 9:49 PM, Adarsh said:

Only female artists to spend over 100 weeks on both the Billboard Global charts:

Billie Eillish

Dua Lipa

Lady Gaga

Tones & I

Dua and Gaga :applause: the saviors of pop :applause:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,630
On 8/9/2022 at 3:36 PM, technologic said:

barbz on twitter found out how swifties mass stream taylor's music and they tried it on spotify bulgaria 
(due to small streams to enter) and one person managed to chart "Starships" in the top 100 with 1000 streams all by themselves. :ohyes:

One of my friends and I are trying it with Bad Kids. lets see if it works.:whatga:

Bad Kids streams today -- 15,014,121 streams 

On 8/9/2022 at 4:26 PM, technologic said:

glad u want to help. What’s your Twitter account so i can add you to a groupchat? If anyone else is interested in helping please dm me your twitter username. You can contribute to like 1k streams per one song a day 

On 8/9/2022 at 4:34 PM, technologic said:

Right but that was a test to see if the method works and it did. We should come together and do this but our fandom is extremely lazy 

On 8/9/2022 at 4:40 PM, technologic said:

5k people = 5,000,000 streams. Math is mathing.

Not me logging out on PC but not on my phone. At least I saw this. Count me in, I want those 100M milestones and ARTPOP to reach 1B.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 8/9/2022 at 9:47 PM, Miaou said:

This album is the definition of trash 

This album = Witness (definition of generic pop) 

Edited by Mario Spears

A Popster Is Born 13,455
On 8/10/2022 at 1:31 AM, Thrasher said:

Please let’s get our asses on board and do that fraud to increase Gaga’s streams

What are we waiting for? 

ouEjBgf.gif

I’m also in if you all are doing it 

spacer.png

Popster to Popster 2,970

Gaga: LG7 will have 300,000+ sales in the first week! Add me to the bookmarks. I don't want to be humble, I don't give a f- liddos, LG7 is my Reputation era

lady gaga GIF

Gaga in the real world: LG7 is out to everywhere, pre-order it on iTunes and get 7% discount on all Haus Labs products 

Getting Ready Make-Up GIF by Tara Savelo

Popster for Sale 44,892
On 8/9/2022 at 9:06 PM, Stats4LG said:

If we're going to do that fraud thing, we should do Christmas Tree or Winter Wonderland

I think we should focus on her most recent single (HMH) and album (Chromatica).

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,815
On 8/9/2022 at 10:33 PM, Andreu said:

not 1000 streams already securing a spot on the bulgarian spotify chart :rip:

fun fact: currently the #50 song on Top 50 Estonia Spotify chart has 1373 streams :icant:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 8/9/2022 at 10:06 PM, Stats4LG said:

If we're going to do that fraud thing, we should do Christmas Tree or Winter Wonderland

honestly it would be a good test :icant:

Popster This Way 545
On 8/9/2022 at 10:06 PM, Stats4LG said:

I picked Bad Kids because it has 3 different versions (from different albums) on Spotify so more streams get counted for it.

On 8/9/2022 at 10:07 PM, Thrasher said:

I’m curious about the countries though, would my streams count for the country I live in or we can pick different markets? @technologic

Your country. But the focus is to help the overall streams on spotify not Spotify charts or official charts even though they can count too.

Can we make a groupchat and discuss this further? It doesn’t take much of your time, just the begging takes u like 20minutes and then u  are set for forever. U just leave your laptop to do its job

Edited by technologic
  • paws up 1

Popster This Way 545
On 8/9/2022 at 10:19 PM, boobatella said:

fun fact: currently the #50 song on Top 50 Estonia Spotify chart has 1373 streams :icant:

Do we have like two people from Estonia here who would help stream any of her songs? It would be great proof that our effort is paying if we see one of her songs charting 

The Fame Popster 299
On 8/9/2022 at 10:22 PM, technologic said:

I picked Bad Kids because it has 3 different versions (from different albums) on Spotify so more streams get counted for it.

Your country. But the focus is to help the overall streams on spotify not Spotify charts or official charts even though they can count too.

Can we make a groupchat and discuss this further? It doesn’t take much of your time, just the begging takes u like 20minutes and then u  are set for forever. U just leave your laptop to do its job

Where can I read more about it?

Can we do it using a smartphone? Cause I don't use desktop OS.

The Fame Popster 299
On 8/9/2022 at 10:26 PM, technologic said:

No that wouldn’t work sadly

Oh okay.. Well I'm interested anyway.

But I can't find any info about it