Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,888
On 8/9/2022 at 7:36 PM, technologic said:

barbz on twitter found out how swifties mass stream taylor's music and they tried it on spotify bulgaria 
(due to small streams to enter) and one person managed to chart "Starships" in the top 100 with 1000 streams all by themselves. :ohyes:

One of my friends and I are trying it with Bad Kids. lets see if it works.:whatga:

Bad Kids streams today -- 15,014,121 streams 

so swifties have secret strategies to mass stream her music 

makes sense :icant:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

And now BLACKPINK is also coming! 

They better give us another awesome album after the debut (their first album was FIYAH 🔥

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster This Way 545
On 8/9/2022 at 8:41 PM, Stats4LG said:

4-6K daily, 4,779 on Sunday

well both of us are expected to contribute like 2k streams in total so idk if the difference will be noticeable. maybe we picked the wrong song :ohyes:

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 3,903

King 👏👏👏👏

Spoiler

Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3
On 8/9/2022 at 9:36 PM, technologic said:

barbz on twitter found out how swifties mass stream taylor's music and they tried it on spotify bulgaria 
(due to small streams to enter) and one person managed to chart "Starships" in the top 100 with 1000 streams all by themselves. :ohyes:

One of my friends and I are trying it with Bad Kids. lets see if it works.:whatga:

Bad Kids streams today -- 15,014,121 streams 

What's the secret? We can do this and help Gaga's streaming stats

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3
On 8/9/2022 at 9:48 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

:whatga:

It’s a race to see if Chromatica will outchart this :rip:

And? Chromatica will just outchart this flop album that released by the flop artist that can't pay her rent aka Adele, so it should not be an achievement or anything 

• lol 3

On 8/9/2022 at 1:56 PM, Adarsh said:

Well then they can submit both and the academy can decide what to nominate :icant:

On 8/9/2022 at 1:59 PM, zoldyck said:

That what I have been saying they can submit both and will submit both. Intercope is not led by liddos 

if they do the music branch would immediately kick IAW out due to its sample w/o it even going pass the first round of consideration, that's the one rule they're notoriously strict on. Interscope doesn't submit for the Academy, the studio does and they're definitely aware of the eligibility rules 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 545
On 8/9/2022 at 9:18 PM, little legend said:

What's the secret? We can do this and help Gaga's streaming stats

glad u want to help. What’s your Twitter account so i can add you to a groupchat? If anyone else is interested in helping please dm me your twitter username. You can contribute to like 1k streams per one song a day 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,061
On 8/9/2022 at 2:48 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

:whatga:

It’s a race to see if Chromatica will outchart this :rip:

The underperformance of 30 is honestly really sad considering that it’s a great body of work (maybe her best)

• paws up 2

On 8/10/2022 at 12:22 AM, xo_hours said:

if they do the music branch would immediately kick IAW out due to its sample w/o it even going pass the first round of consideration, that's the one rule they're notoriously strict on. Interscope doesn't submit for the Academy, the studio does and they're definitely aware of the eligibility rules 

We were discussing Grammys, and I don't think IAW is ineligible in grammy category. 

Luckily, most hits are ineligible for Oscar. But IAW, Vegas and We Don't Talk About Bruno all are eligible for grammy