On 8/9/2022 at 3:14 PM, Dean FADchester said:

F'yes I'm ready for another 6 years before it goes diamond :teddy:

Inb4 they're streams from outside the US :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,061
On 8/9/2022 at 10:01 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

not taking any nomination for granted when it comes to HMH

this song has a way of humbling us everytime :icant:

Visual Media is *hopefully* on lock. Also there's a category for Score albums so if Top Gun gets nominated, Gaga would get a credit for that

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

On 8/9/2022 at 9:59 AM, Andreu said:

these are the three I thought of as being locked. Beyonce will likely submit to another genre with less competition. Stay was released in July 2021 and Ghost, despite being sent to radio/pushed to playlist from september last year was originally released in March as part of the album and I think that's the date they take as reference, so I don't know what else can they nominate him for.

BMS will be relegated to Pop at the end of the day. As long as the parent album doesn’t win Grammys, singles can still be submitted the following year & Bieber’s case is no exception. If anything it will be Ghost submitted to Pop Solo. If he doesn’t get in Woman is probably the next one up

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,255

YT WW (Top 500)

#155 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 526,271
#251 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video) 432,990
#300 Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Official Music Video) 394,448
#407 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 339,377
#432 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 328,831

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,446
On 8/9/2022 at 4:20 PM, xo_hours said:

BMS will be relegated to Pop at the end of the day. As long as the parent album doesn’t win Grammys, singles can still be submitted the following year & Bieber’s case is no exception. If anything it will be Ghost submitted to Pop Solo. If he doesn’t get in Woman is probably the next one up

Is that a rule ?

And Kiss Me More already won a Grammy for Planet Her this year 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,255

I'm happy we r expecting nothing from the Awards Season cause that's when WE SMASH

Our lack of talent for prediction success... amazing

• lol 1

Moderator 17,129
On 8/9/2022 at 4:20 PM, xo_hours said:

Un demi s'il te plaît