Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 8/8/2022 at 6:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I’m watching an hour long video from the Paris date and the way the french crowd is dead and miserable throughout the show only to get excited for the piano segment. Vivi won I guess.

:icant:

Not on my block. People went crazy for every songs

Pop-a-911-ster 31,904
On 8/8/2022 at 6:11 PM, chartgaga said:

Same for me 

I was in the crowd and everyone were screaming and jumping lmao 

Edited by Miaou
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,470
On 8/8/2022 at 6:11 PM, chartgaga said:

Well, it’s just an unfortunate place they’re filming from.

On 8/8/2022 at 6:14 PM, ViviLittleM said:

the video donnie watched probably is from a very high section

Yes!

On 8/8/2022 at 6:13 PM, Miaou said:

Same for me 

I was in the crowd and everyone were screaming and jumping lmap

Standing crowd was going crazy, yeah! Just this video that I’m watching has people on the seated section and they’re like nope, not gonna put my hands up, girl, lol. But I guess every date had those, especially on the upper sections. The stadium was huge.

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 8/8/2022 at 6:17 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Well, it’s just an unfortunate place they’re filming from.

Yes!

Standing crowd was going crazy, yeah! Just this video that I’m watching has people on the seated section and they’re like nope, not gonna put my hands up, girl, lol. But I guess every date had those, especially on the upper sections. The stadium was huge.

The disabled section was free next to my seats, my sister and I stood for 2 hours dancing and screaming the whole time 

there was a couple next to us tho the guy was not feeling it. And she had her whole experience ruined 

A Popster Is Born 18,470
On 8/8/2022 at 6:19 PM, chartgaga said:

The disabled section was free next to my seats, my sister and I stood for 2 hours dancing and screaming the whole time 

there was a couple next to us tho the guy was not feeling it. And she had her whole experience ruined 

Yeah, I was dancing the whole show too. The whole section was too but we’ve had two guys behind us saying „this is a vip section, I thought we would be able to watxh this in peace” or something like that. I mean who the f- sits through a Lady Gaga concert, especially when a dance music is playing for most of it.