Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 8/8/2022 at 10:39 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

I dont think so tbh, some sections are half empty

On 8/8/2022 at 10:38 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Yup it'll look sold out

i'll let y'all know :toofunny:

kinda p*ssed they're not doing more to sell the remaining tixs today but i'm not gonna let it ruin my show 

Popster to Popster 3,222
On 8/8/2022 at 9:18 AM, Dean FADchester said:

Sports leagues are most likely looking to recoup their losses in the pandemic. They have a lot of games going on. The sad reality is CBT was announced too late compared to other concerts/tours/sports events. Season-long events for major leagues have multiple back-to-back games.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/schedule/scores#competition=all&club=all&date=2022-08-10

But Boston and Chicago were 2020 dates... 

The Fame Popster 333
On 8/8/2022 at 8:25 AM, ViviLittleM said:

thankfully the show after this one is metlife wooooow it'll be insane (please let them film that one)

My show! I’m starting to really doubt the amount of money I spent, ah! Also, MetLife does not have a retractable roof and there’s a 50% of rain as of now. That makes it unlikely to be chosen for filming, right?

If anyone can help with these questions that’d make me less anxious (even if it’s not the answers I want):

1) I am in Section 1, Row 19… are these seats raised at all or are they all on the same level? 
2) Will my view be obstructed since I’m almost on the side/very front of the stage? 
3) How long was the show? I am trying to schedule a ride home since it’s going to be super crazy there afterward.

Thanks!!

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,628
On 8/8/2022 at 12:08 PM, Imtired1616 said:

But Boston and Chicago were 2020 dates... 

They had to reschedule though didn't they? I'm sure it's a lot of back and forth negotiation--major leagues can't give up one night if they have to host a series of matches. Music concerts are known to lose/be rescheduled in favor of sports games. The major leagues own the stadiums, music acts only rent them. It's the most realistic and easy reason why CBT dates/cities are messy. No major act who can sell that much should struggle with stadiums unless they're simply late for the booking.