Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 26,630
On 8/8/2022 at 8:42 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

spotify ww

#121 Summertime Sadness  (936k)

:overit:

If I have to guess I feel like olivia and billie fans who love sad pop and want to expand their playlist likely go to lana as she is the next big/recognizable act. That's probably a huge factor how and why she gets so much streams

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,831
On 8/8/2022 at 12:23 PM, chartgaga said:

The way Chromatica is lowkey getting a tie with Joanne for me on my top 3… since the tour

i think the pandemic + initial visuals of the mvs made me hate it more than I should

it’s a great pop record with a deep meaning. Hell even Alice now I recognize its masterpiece 

@DonnieDarko is smiling somewhere

Replay really grew on me after the tour, I didn't really get the obesession with it it until now. I practice the choreo in my living room like its 2009 again :excited: 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,630
On 8/8/2022 at 8:23 AM, chartgaga said:

The way Chromatica is lowkey getting a tie with Joanne for me on my top 3… since the tour

i think the pandemic + initial visuals of the mvs made me hate it more than I should

it’s a great pop record with a deep meaning. Hell even Alice now I recognize its masterpiece 

@DonnieDarko is smiling somewhere

On 8/8/2022 at 8:28 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Im Right Here Season 2 GIF by Amazon Prime Video

:excited::love:

Alice is perfection :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 8/8/2022 at 7:53 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Mostly the same of 6 hours ago

it was the middle of the night here so not much was gonna change. now that the day's started hopefully they lower the prices and things start to move faster....

Pop-a-911-ster 29,886
On 8/8/2022 at 2:15 PM, WildAmerican said:

it was the middle of the night here so not much was gonna change. now that the day's started hopefully they lower the prices and things start to move faster....

Still something between 37k-39k people will surely be there, all good!

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,903

Slaykira being the global queen and legend she is! 

Talent winning! And Slaykira carried the song (she didn't need BEP or Guetta)! 

Edited by Mario Spears

Popster to Popster 3,222
On 8/8/2022 at 2:13 AM, chartgaga said:

Cause they added new tickets

Is the adding new tickets supposed to be an anti-scalper tactic or something? I think it's funny for ticket resellers. They are never the last option because they always release more regular priced seats. 🤔

On 8/8/2022 at 8:30 AM, Imtired1616 said:

Is the adding new tickets supposed to be an anti-scalper tactic or something? I think it's funny for ticket resellers. They are never the last option because they always release more regular priced seats. 🤔

I just sold my nosebleed tix for MetLife in like 2 seconds (we have VIP to Boston), but that’s different than the non-sold out DC.

• paws up 1