Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Moderator 17,129
On 8/8/2022 at 10:44 AM, FRANZGA said:

The stage and lighting are the bottom2.. while the Visuals, Vocals, Costume, Choreo and Setlist are top5

Gaga has had 7 actual tours, so with your statement that would mean Chromatica would be a huge disappointment for fans, which the fan reflection does not reciprocate :icant:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,886
On 8/8/2022 at 11:31 AM, Fame Romance said:

Break My Soul reaches a new peak of #18 in France

Amazing for an English song, for reference it’s the same peak as Diamond smash ARUTW 

It‘ll go mega down after album release effect

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 8/8/2022 at 10:09 AM, chartgaga said:

Exactly, basically she’s inside for BR/JD/PF and slightly Alice… then she’s never in it

Maybe concerts have a different standard. This would never fly in staged productions without a warning on the tickets.

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 8/8/2022 at 11:08 AM, danwasd said:

i wonder if the lack of restricted view warnings would suffice for a reimbursement

Don’t think they will do it. Too much money.

Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3

Not Gaga saying "talented incredible spectacular amazing..........." having 37k reels on Instagram :rip: 

I just randomly saw another one video showing a birthday cake using that sound

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 8/8/2022 at 11:20 AM, Dean FADchester said:

There are no screens tilted in favor of the sides are there? I remember in JWT we can barely see the floating screens because we were behind them :excuseme:

Yes, there are, the five screens are there are two "flat" on each side of the stage, one "flat" in the back of the stage and a tilted one between the one in the back of the stage and the one on each side. I know flat is not the right word in english but you get the point I hope.

Spoiler

Somwthing like this: _/--\_ 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 8/8/2022 at 5:38 PM, corvus albus said:

Gaga has had 7 actual tours, so with your statement that would mean Chromatica would be a huge disappointment for fans, which the fan reflection does not reciprocate :icant:

How exactly???

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 8/8/2022 at 11:30 AM, Andreu said:

Yes, there are, the five screens are there are two "flat" on each side of the stage, one "flat" in the back of the stage and a tilted one between the one in the back of the stage and the one on each side. I know flat is not the right word in english but you get the point I hope.

Hide contents

Somwthing like this: _/--\_ 

Aren’t they at a right angle?

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,890
On 8/8/2022 at 11:32 AM, FRANZGA said:

#thankYouLadyGaga

Rih is tolerable, P!nk could be nice if it wasn't for the hair actually

Bey looks like something the first eliminated drag queen from seasons 1-4 of drag race would wear, and there are no words for the other girl  

• lol 1