Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 31,899

I have seen so many GP friends liking and sharing Gaga news starring Joker 2 :giveup::giveup::giveup:

After ASIB, her 2nd repeak is coming :giveup:

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 8/8/2022 at 10:37 AM, Miaou said:

I have seen so many GP friends liking and sharing Gaga news starring Joker 2 :giveup::giveup::giveup:

After ASIB, her 2nd repeak is coming :giveup:

I’m more excited about it than I was for Gucci 

• love 1

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 8/8/2022 at 9:35 AM, chartgaga said:

I actually think it fits her narrative of being obstructed by her dark thoughts and depression and feeling like there is no way out. That’s how the stage looks like for me. And it feels way more authentic than that fan edit of chroma tour with the huge sine

Good idea. Poor execution. Those tickets not being marked as restricted view is also not a good look, which is probably because they sold tickets before finalising the stage design.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 8/8/2022 at 3:59 PM, loopyjae said:

I just don't understand why Gaga had about 3 years to prepare this tour and the stage design is... really poor? Don't get me wrong I love the concept but the stage itself is pretty bland, obstructing and small. She could have had a real movable structure in the same style of brutalist architecture with an open (not boxed) stage so everyone can actually see what's going on stage. This is Gaga's most boring and lazy tour stage yet, it's like a stage designed for a one-night festival but at least she compensates with her amazing energy and vocals. 

I think that's the general consensus..

The stage and lighting are the bottom2.. while the Visuals, Vocals, Costume, Choreo and Setlist are top5

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 8/8/2022 at 10:41 AM, BenG said:

Good idea. Poor execution. Those tickets not being marked as restricted view is also not a good look, which is probably because they sold tickets before finalising the stage design.

The time spent in the part thats actually inside of the structure that people from the sides smight struggle to see is very limited and the stage has five massive screens which make up for it. I can assure you guys that the visibility in person is much better in person than it seems from the video.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 8/8/2022 at 9:46 AM, Andreu said:

The time spent in the part thats actually inside of the structure that people from the sides smight struggle to see is very limited and the stage has five massive screens which make up for it. I can assure you guys that the visibility in person is much better in person than it seems from the video.

I think the seats right next to stage will have rather poor views. In a theatre/concert hall, they would have been priced lower.

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 8/8/2022 at 10:46 AM, Andreu said:

Exactly, basically she’s inside for BR/JD/PF and slightly Alice… then she’s never in it

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029

I think people would complain no matter what, had she done the Chroma fan edit stage some would have called it childish and not mature enough, and it goes on and on. I love her for sticking to her artistic view

• paws up 6

A Popster Is Born 18,465
On 8/8/2022 at 10:46 AM, Andreu said:

Exactly this. 

Popster for Sale 57,447
On 8/8/2022 at 11:10 AM, chartgaga said:

I think people would complain no matter what, had she done the Chroma fan edit stage some would have called it childish and not mature enough, and it goes on and on. I love her for sticking to her artistic view

I was watching some videos of the tour with the interlude videos and honestly they’re just so good it totally makes up for the “simple” stage 

It’s pure art, she probably spent a lot of time making them

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,629
On 8/8/2022 at 5:46 AM, Andreu said:

the stage has five massive screens which make up for it

There are no screens tilted in favor of the sides are there? I remember in JWT we can barely see the floating screens because we were behind them :excuseme:

A Popster Is Born 18,465
On 8/8/2022 at 11:20 AM, Dean FADchester said:

There are no screens tilted in favor of the sides are there? I remember in JWT we can barely see the floating screens because we were behind them :excuseme:

There are smaller screens on the sides of the stage where you can see everything on them. 

• thanks 1