Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

The Fame Popster 428
On 8/6/2022 at 9:00 AM, ViviLittleM said:

well it's over since US Gaga's fans are near 0 on this website and overall, i'll never see that interactive map ever again

I tried to log in for you but I forgot my password and I don't want to screw it up and get locked out of my account and somehow mess up my tickets for tonight, sorry :banana::bebe:

I wonder why they changed it to that log in thing now? 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,547
On 8/6/2022 at 3:40 PM, LaLa said:

I tried to log in for you but I forgot my password and I don't want to screw it up and get locked out of my account and somehow mess up my tickets for tonight, sorry :banana::bebe:

I wonder why they changed it to that log in thing now? 

Screaming :icant: idk really strange but it’s since they added those last minute tickets

Have a great show tonight 

The Fame Popster 428
On 8/6/2022 at 9:43 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Screaming :icant: idk really strange but it’s since they added those last minute tickets

Have a great show tonight 

okay, I logged in on the app and every single ticket available is resale! So sold out :catwalk:

And thank you!!

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,936

the hive is gonna seethe

edit: very happy for Beyoncé and the incredible success she’s having but let’s not act like having a bigger debut week on Spotify than Beyoncé isn’t massive. I’m very happy knowing Gaga is right up there with every single one of her contemporaries minus Taylor or course  

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,277
On 8/6/2022 at 3:53 PM, Andreu said:

So similar figures with more songs and with the user growth? both queens but happy to see it end that way :billie:

They will cling back to filtered now :rip:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 584
On 8/6/2022 at 4:58 PM, Andreu said:

Stay With Me reaching a new peak of #7 in the UK spotify chart :whatga:

maybe this will become a hit there

I just said it is the song with potential but they only pushed potion that flopped.:education:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426
On 8/6/2022 at 10:52 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

the hive is gonna seethe

edit: very happy for Beyoncé and the incredible success she’s having but let’s not act like having a bigger debut week on Spotify than Beyoncé isn’t massive. I’m very happy knowing Gaga is right up there with every single one of her contemporaries minus Taylor or course  

Happy for Bey too but I saw so many tweets shading Chromatica lmaooo

STOP THE COUNT!!

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 8/6/2022 at 4:03 PM, Replay said:

Why is this fanbase so embarassing 💀

there was a study once that proved that most people listening to Beyoncé's music were... well in the low side of average IQ

• paws up 1
  • lol 4