Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,319
On 8/6/2022 at 1:48 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Joker: Folie A Deux is the most interesting film project Gaga took on so far. I always thought she would really do well in a comic book role, where there is more freedom on the script and Joker universe/source material  is very Gaga.

For sure. The most excited I've been for a role of hers. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,936
On 8/6/2022 at 8:50 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

For sure. The most excited I've been for a role of hers. 

And the fact that it’s rumored to be a musical/have musical aspects and we could get another Gaga score/soundtrack :giveup: she really knows how to meld all aspects of her career.

Imagine she works with Hildur (who won BOScore) for the first movie :oscar: working with two academy award winning legends for her first scores would be epic

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,547
On 8/6/2022 at 2:57 PM, chartgaga said:

tried to make one but you need a US/Canadian phone number

well it's over since US Gaga's fans are near 0 on this website and overall, i'll never see that interactive map ever again

Edited by ViviLittleM

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 8/6/2022 at 1:51 PM, Dean FADchester said:

Is Toronto date really tonight? :bradley:

Yes

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 2,994
On 8/6/2022 at 5:30 AM, loopyjae said:

Yeah I know the ARTPOP era isn't exactly her most profitable :bradley: But I feel like people are now are more open to experiential or conceptual albums, and I can see Gaga getting more support from Interscope this time around for promo and stuff, specially considering her streaming power has grown tremendously since 2013. Imagine a new photoshoot with an ARTPOP theme, a high budget video or something IDK. I feel like ARTPOP could get the justice, love and success it deserves in this time and age. 

I think the only thing working in ARTPOP stan's favor is the fact that the petition was started last year, so theyve had plenty of time. There's always a chance that DJWS has been working on "stuff" for a over year now. Also, I think Interscope might be MORE likely to do a re-release of ARTPOP with added material next year if its looking like LG7 is still far in the future. Its a way to get some revenue from one of their biggest stars. Imagine going over 4 years without a new Gaga album. At least it's something.  :cry:

Edited by Imtired1616

Popster to Popster 2,994
On 8/6/2022 at 8:55 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

And the fact that it’s rumored to be a musical/have musical aspects and we could get another Gaga score/soundtrack :giveup: she really knows how to meld all aspects of her career.

Imagine she works with Hildur (who won BOScore) for the first movie :oscar: working with two academy award winning legends for her first scores would be epic

First thing I thought. No one involved has said anything about the music though. Or if she's even coming back. Everyone's getting PAID for the sequel, so I hope they back up the money truck for her too.