Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster This Way 532
On 8/6/2022 at 5:08 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I was the biggest ARTPOP fan ever back in 2013 and 2014 but she’s really moved on it seems, so did I. She could release on soundcloud or something yeah but the official streaming release would be such an overkill of already dead album. Both ARTPOP and Joanne are rotting in streaming hell (for a mpg that is). I can’t see anyone making money off of any kind of re release of those so soundcloud would be nice. Although BTW 10 years anniversary was so useless that I think we may be surprised by Interscope once again lol

Yeah I know the ARTPOP era isn't exactly her most profitable :bradley: But I feel like people are now are more open to experiential or conceptual albums, and I can see Gaga getting more support from Interscope this time around for promo and stuff, specially considering her streaming power has grown tremendously since 2013. Imagine a new photoshoot with an ARTPOP theme, a high budget video or something IDK. I feel like ARTPOP could get the justice, love and success it deserves in this time and age. 

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 17,221
On 8/6/2022 at 11:26 AM, loopyjae said:

That’s why I said she could rework some songs or use some concept melodies she had for that album. IMO it would be so cool. :bradley:

I think I would rather her work on new record than waste too much time on that cursed era :enigma:

EDIT: it can be new album with that vision, but not working again on old stuff (maybe just reuse few elements)

Edited by Replay

A Popster Is Born 17,221
On 8/6/2022 at 11:56 AM, Gaga Banana said:

The current top playlists for HMH 

Soft Pop Hits (#1) (6.1m)

Hot Hits UK (#60) (2.8m)

Hit Du Moment (#47) (2m)

i think HMH was removed from Hot Hits Italia (1.3m).

also these

just hits (#50) 2,514,641
Welcome to Premium (Personalized) 2,466,725

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 2

Popster This Way 917
On 8/6/2022 at 1:06 PM, Replay said:

Could CB make HMH reenter Hot100 (and maybe finally crack Spotify 200 in the US)?

Actually, this is possible, imagine this re-entering US Spotify now that they took it off TTH and pulled it from radio there. :bigbird:

Edited by Gaga Banana

Popster This Way 532
On 8/6/2022 at 6:06 AM, Replay said:

Could CB make HMH reenter Hot100 (and maybe finally crack Spotify 200 in the US)?

Unless they professionally film the performances and upload tl YouTube or something then maaaaybe

Edited by loopyjae

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 8/6/2022 at 12:08 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I was the biggest ARTPOP fan ever back in 2013 and 2014 but she’s really moved on it seems, so did I. She could release on soundcloud or something yeah but the official streaming release would be such an overkill of already dead album. Both ARTPOP and Joanne are rotting in streaming hell (for a mpg that is). I can’t see anyone making money off of any kind of re release of those so soundcloud would be nice. Although BTW 10 years anniversary was so useless that I think we may be surprised by Interscope once again lol

At least Joanne is approaching 1.5b streams which is decent for what it was, but ARTPOP is still struggling a lot to get to 1b and its still getting the least amount of streams in a day (it should get a lot more streams than Joanne with all the talks about it from her fanbase) she honestly moved on from it and we also should look forward with her in the future and not what was in the past (a past that was kinda cruel to her aswell)

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOP Act II would be interesting because critics should be on her side this time around, after destroying her and the album in 2013

Imagine all the “ahead of its time” reviews that would come

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 23,924

i wonder what DWUW’s daily streams would be nowadays if it was a collab with someone else or a solo song

it’s truly one of her best pop songs :bradley:

• thanks 5
  • love 1