Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Pop-a-911-ster 31,012
On 8/6/2022 at 10:19 AM, Gaga Banana said:

That remix sounds like a cheap YouTube mash-up :dead::awkney:

they actually credited the person who mashed both (originally for his tiktok) songs on the credits of the "remix" :dead:

• shook 1
  • lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,129
On 8/6/2022 at 9:23 AM, Andreu said:

they actually credited the person who mashed both (originally for his tiktok) songs on the credits of the "remix" :dead:

At least they credited this sample :applause:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,012
On 8/6/2022 at 10:35 AM, Replay said:

Does anyone know if "The Fame" version with both "Retro, Dance, Freak" and "Again Again" exist on spotify? I could find versions with only one of them

I guess it depends on the country. For me Again Again was never available on streaming, but it also was not a part of the physical release in my country. Retro Dance Freak is only on TFM for me.

A Popster Is Born 17,221
On 8/6/2022 at 10:41 AM, Andreu said:

I guess it depends on the country. For me Again Again was never available on streaming, but it also was not a part of the physical release in my country. Retro Dance Freak is only on TFM for me.

Yeah i just checked, RDF was only on Japanese edition of The Fame which isn't available on Spotify (that one would be the most complete version of the album), but it's part of TFM deluxe ((Japanese and Brazilian bonus track) like Again again (UK bonus track) :rip: So I guess answer to my question is no

Popster for Sale 44,129
On 8/6/2022 at 9:48 AM, boobatella said:

what in the mess is the BMS Madonna remix :icant:

maybe gaga should do fraudery for her next era too with 20 cheap mashups :icant:

20 animal intros :applause:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 17,636
On 8/6/2022 at 4:40 PM, Adarsh said:

:ohhh:

TIDAL will find a way..

That's why they released those remixes and cliquebait :billie:

Popster This Way 532

I was just thinking about how crazy it would be for Gaga to release ACT II of ARTPOP next year for the album's decade birthday. I can see Gaga reworking those songs to sound more modern and better overall and change some lyrics while still maintaining the concepts of the songs and melodies, etc. 

It would be a bold move, but considering Gaga will be busy for a couple of months filming  Joker and doing Las Vegas it could be a nice treat for fans. Now, I know that for Gaga, ARTPOP and those years in general are very triggering, but with the Chromatica Ball I can see Gaga has somehow returned to her former self (at least in performance) in a more mature way, which could make her look at the era with a different mindset and appreciate her art way more than she already does. 

The fans love ARTPOP (it's not my fav album but gosh, the memories I made with it) and I'm sure we would EAT THAT sh!t UP with no hesitation. She wouldn't have to promote it since it's just a continuation of her 2013 album. Many artists have already done sequels or second act with decades apart but for Gaga it would be a new type of release and would make the wait for LG7 way easier and fun. 

I know I'm delusional but imagine. The collab she had recorded or planned to record (Azealia Banks) could be replaced with someone else like Doja or Rihanna or someone underground. I feel like it would be such a fun record and interesting process to witness. 

Edited by loopyjae
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 17,221

So do ppl count both of Again Again and RDF in their The Fame streams considering there is no version with both of them, I have doubts of how should I combine them :whatga: I know they do only 100-300 streams anyways, but it's triggering me

Edited by Replay

A Popster Is Born 19,655

I was the biggest ARTPOP fan ever back in 2013 and 2014 but she’s really moved on it seems, so did I. She could release on soundcloud or something yeah but the official streaming release would be such an overkill of already dead album. Both ARTPOP and Joanne are rotting in streaming hell (for a mpg that is). I can’t see anyone making money off of any kind of re release of those so soundcloud would be nice. Although BTW 10 years anniversary was so useless that I think we may be surprised by Interscope once again lol

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 17,221

Considering only like few songs (NOBTR, BN, Temple, and maybe Tea) were actually finished, maybe they can just drop these onto 10 year deluxe editon (and maybe add DWUW solo if they can clear the credits)

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 532
On 8/6/2022 at 5:11 AM, Replay said:

Considering only like few songs (NOBTR, BN, Temple, and maybe Tea) were actually finished, maybe they can just drop these onto 10 year deluxe editon (and maybe add DWUW solo if they can clear the credits)

That’s why I said she could rework some songs or use some concept melodies she had for that album. IMO it would be so cool. :bradley:

• paws up 1