Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,660
On 8/5/2022 at 2:31 PM, Thrasher said:

Gaga flattering Doja for a collab :icant:

She’s preparing the ground for LG7, just like when she tweeted “pregnant with #LG6” and followed badgalriri :icant:

she doesn't need to flatter Doja for a collab lbr, all she has to do is ask (or answer) 

Edited by HoldMyOreos
  • paws up 1

Popster This Way 900

Its weird.

Hold My Hand did worse than i thought it would on release but significantly better after release.

After the first few weeks, I'm sure most of us figured it would fall off pretty quickly. But it held on for a long time and it'll probably have some great recurrent streams for the foreseeable future. Might even get a sizable boost come award season. So yeah, not the Shallow 2.0 we were hoping for but a cute global single to add to Gaga's discography.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 8/5/2022 at 10:45 AM, Ethel said:

Its weird.

Hold My Hand did worse than i thought it would on release but significantly better after release.

After the first few weeks, I'm sure most of us figured it would fall off pretty quickly. But it held on for a long time and it'll probably have some great recurrent streams for the foreseeable future. Might even get a sizable boost come award season. So yeah, not the Shallow 2.0 we were hoping for but a cute global single to add to Gaga's discography.

The little sis gave us something better than nothing so :applause: for her

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,791
On 8/5/2022 at 2:47 PM, Thrasher said:

Renaissance first-week on Spotify Global: 172,115,606

Only 2M streams more than Chromatica

With more tracks :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,370
On 8/5/2022 at 3:45 PM, Ethel said:

Its weird.

I agree its weird but I guess it has to do also with the fact that most Gaga songs get their push the moment they are released (i.e. SL being on TTH immediately) and that together with the early fan support helped her get grrat peaks but mediocre or bad longevity a lot of times. I guess this time they wanted to spread it out a lot more, and try how a different marketing approach worked.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 8/5/2022 at 11:30 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

Gaga seems to really get along with Doja

A collab would be awesome  

glad to see they love each other 🥹🥹🥹

yes, i would love to see them collab in a song 🥹

ARTPOPster 2,014
On 8/5/2022 at 3:47 PM, Thrasher said:

Renaissance first-week on Spotify Global: 172,115,606

Only 2M streams more than Chromatica

Just add a "Why?" And make a thread on atrl if you want the hive to buzz around a while :icant: