Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,657
On 8/4/2022 at 10:03 PM, Dean FADchester said:

Gaga releasing new music later this year doesn`t make much sense. Maybe a droplet or ft from another major artist. But I don`t see it.

I agree

but between 2023 - summer of 2024 she has plenty of time to release and promote a new album tbh, doesn't mean she will, but she could 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,657
On 8/4/2022 at 10:13 PM, thehanyo said:

Maybe we'll get a Christmas album next year? I don't really want it, but it wouldn't require touring, which I know she probably hates.

she seems to be thoroughly enjoying it this time + does releasing an album really have to involve touring? 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,496
On 8/4/2022 at 6:07 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

between 2023 - summer of 2024 she has plenty of time to release and promote a new album tbh, doesn't mean she will, but she could 

As a liddo I would want this a lot, but the Chromatica era has scarred me and I can see liddos complaining about a very short era (only 3 quarters at most). Besides, we already saw how she does not switch promotion between concurrent projects

BTW 10th Anniv in the middle of Chromatica era AND ARTPOP fan hype resurgence

No Chromatica promo during HOG, not even ROM celebration winning a Grammy

L4S promo ONLY despite Chromatica ball still needing to happen

No HMH performances by itself (incorporated in CBT)

Popster for Sale 44,657
On 8/4/2022 at 10:16 PM, Dean FADchester said:

As a liddo I would want this a lot, but the Chromatica era has scarred me and I can see liddos complaining about a very short era (only 3 quarters at most). Besides, we already saw how she does not switch promotion between concurrent projects

3 quarters would be exceeding expectations after Chromatica, by a lot 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,496
On 8/4/2022 at 6:17 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

3 quarters would be exceeding expectations after Chromatica, by a lot 

Mess but Gaga takes a lot of time and effort to prepare for a role. Those 3 quarters will have a huge chunk dedicated to filming, post-production, prescreenings, interviews, promo press, etc. No way we`re going to get a dedicated era with 2 full singles

Popster This Way 603
On 8/5/2022 at 12:16 AM, Dean FADchester said:

I think 2023 could be with some side projects like 2021 or some droplet song. Joker should have a big promo campaign in 2024 probably. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,657
On 8/4/2022 at 10:23 PM, Dean FADchester said:

Mess but Gaga takes a lot of time and effort to prepare for a role. Those 3 quarters will have a huge chunk dedicated to filming, post-production, prescreenings, interviews, promo press, etc. No way we`re going to get a dedicated era with 2 full singles

yeah but if she's filming later this year then she has the entire year of 2023 and most of 2024 to record/release/promote 

On 8/5/2022 at 2:33 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

yeah but if she's filming later this year then she has the entire year of 2023 and most of 2024 to record/release/promote 

won't she will have to work on soundtrack/musical numbers after filming, maybe even score. 

• paws up 1

On 8/4/2022 at 4:48 PM, Doncho said:

Because the news were already over the internet months ago? :bebe:

They announced it today to make up for the Warner Bros Discovery earnings call and distract from the fact that HBO Max is getting killed.

Also, studios announce release dates for major blockbuster films wayyyy in advance to stake their "claim" to that weekend so other studios don't try to take it.

On 8/5/2022 at 3:21 AM, little legend said:

Gaga outgrossing Dua Lipa's 80 dates with just 17-18 dates:oscar:

and somehow Gaga can only afford 17-18 days on TTH while Dua is having a 80 months residency on TTH