Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

When it turns out to be a HoG chanteuse and ends up being a panned film. REMEMBER WE HAVE TO BE HUMBLE SO IT’S THE MOVIE OF THE MILLENIUM!

Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

Spoiler

YAAAASSSS! GAGA ON THE BIG SCREEN AGAIN WITH BIG NAMES! LET’S HOPE SHE MAKES SOME MUSIC FOR THE FILM TOO! :pray:

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 7,528
On 8/4/2022 at 12:01 PM, corvus albus said:

HOLY SH*T.

I am in a meeting and almost GAGGED publicly.

WE ARE BEING FED.

Plus, no way we don't get a new album and Gaga-sized era next year through the 2024 Grammys.

WOW.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 5

Kindness Admin 7,528
On 8/4/2022 at 12:18 PM, Gaga Banana said:

That’s why they didn’t extend TCB. Filming starts in December and propably she has to prepare for the role etc.

Why on earth would it release in 2024 if it's filming end of the year? Or maybe cause Gaga has too much going on next fall to do promo :enigma:

On 8/4/2022 at 9:22 PM, admin said:

Why on earth would it release in 2024 if it's filming end of the year? Or maybe cause Gaga has too much going on next fall to do promo :enigma:

filming, post production etc. I think movie will be ready to be release in early 2024. But they are aiming for award season :oscar:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 7,528
On 8/4/2022 at 12:23 PM, BenG said:

Hold My Hand: 575,784 streams, down 8.0% from 7 days ago.

Hold-My-Hand-You-Tube-Video.jpg

I've been gone, but I LOVE this. Not the numbers obviously, haha, just your chart. Economist be shook.

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 7,528
On 8/4/2022 at 12:25 PM, zoldyck said:

filming, post production etc. I think movie will be ready to be release in early 2024. But they are aiming for award season :oscar:

We LOVE an award season. I still think they could fit in the 2023 one - and normally would, so I still think it's a Gaga conflict. And I'm here for it.

On 8/4/2022 at 9:26 PM, admin said:

We LOVE an award season. I still think they could fit in the 2023 one - and normally would, so I still think it's a Gaga conflict. And I'm here for it.

I think to be safe, they are avoiding to rush it. But it is for a Gaga conflict then I am all here for it. More gaga more merrier 

• paws up 1

The first Joker grossed over $1B so even if this one does significantly less we’re here for a boxscore smash :giveup:

Also the 1st one got Venice premiere, here we go :giveup:

Edited by Thrasher
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 8/4/2022 at 5:30 PM, Thrasher said:

The first Joker grossed over $1B so even if this one does significantly less we’re here for a boxscore smash :giveup:

Also the 1st one got Venice premiere, here we go :giveup:

And it's music so it's good for her streams even if theres no smash :giveup:

• paws up 2

I would love if Gaga cosplayed various batman villains on red carpet and give them her own twist. Joker, Ivy, Two-Face, Scare Crow, Riddler. Harley for the Oscar

Edited by zoldyck
  • love 2

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread,Gaga Joker YAS Queen of the world , biggest pop star ever , when will your flop fave. Yaaaaaaaaaaas Gaga