Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,888
On 8/4/2022 at 11:01 AM, Adarsh said:

Beyoncé’s Renaissance will be battling Bad Bunny, YoungBoy and Eminem for a second week at #1

Battle for your life, Babylon 

Bad Bunny's Verano is this year's Sour, snatching everyone's chance to go #1

Popster for Sale 44,888

Just noticed Hozier's self-titled is a streaming smash album, on it's way to 4B streams and it's still charting on the Spotify 200 album's chart 8 years after release. A lot of it is due to TMTC which is obviously a huge smash but the album tracks are also pulling numbers, most of them above 100M+ streams. 

Edited by HoldMyOreos
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3
On 8/4/2022 at 12:51 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Hi I am a new member, I was reading some of the thread the past few days and made an account, really like the @BenGgraphs. I just wanted to say I also like @Miaou and @little legend they are my favourite cat and dog users of the thread. :gaga-thanks:

Hey! Welcome to the forum :woot:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3
On 8/4/2022 at 1:20 PM, BenG said:

Hold My Hand

AC: 2.812M (-0.032M) AI, 694 (-9) spins

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT RADIO UPDATES OF THIS IRRELEVANT SONG 

OnlyDisloyalHare-size_restricted.gif

Edited by little legend
  • lol 3

• little legend changed the title to Charts Discussion Thread, I Ain't Worried updates are banned
Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3
On 8/4/2022 at 1:29 PM, little legend said:

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT RADIO UPDATES OF THIS IRRELEVANT SONG 

OnlyDisloyalHare-size_restricted.gif

Omg i wanted to quote I Ain't Worried updates and not Hold My Hand 's:icant::banana::banana::rip:

• lol 10

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 8/4/2022 at 11:30 AM, little legend said:

Omg i wanted to quote I Ain't Worried updates and not Hold My Hand 's:icant::banana::banana::rip:

🤡

YOUR BIGGEST ENEMY IS YOU POP A 911

Popster This Way 615
On 8/4/2022 at 1:32 PM, loopyjae said:

DAILY REMINDER :shakes:

Also, does anyone knows why the song rose three spots on the playlist? Did its streams rise or something 

They shuffled some songs midweek, the update with new songs is tomorrow. Hopefully it stays one more week on TTH. :arguega:
It is nice Spotify is supporting Hold My Hand now, but I think they could have done more for it in the first month after movie release, when it was rising on its own and not now that the effect of the movie has started to ware off.:uhh:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 8/4/2022 at 12:49 PM, Gaga Banana said:

They shuffled some songs midweek, the update with new songs is tomorrow. Hopefully it stays one more week on TTH. :arguega:
It is nice Spotify is supporting Hold My Hand now, but I think they could have done more for it in the first month after movie release, when it was rising on its own and not now that the effect of the movie has started to ware off.:uhh:

Maybe they plan on relaunching it in Fall with uploading the Chroma Ball HMH performance on YouTube and higher positions on Spotify playlists… I think it’ll reach Platinum in the US anyway.

• paws up 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,074
On 8/4/2022 at 12:20 PM, BenG said:

I Ain't Worried

Pop: 19.963M (+0.936M) AI, 5962 (+279) spins
HAC: 7.969M (+0.245M) AI, 1984 (+87) spins

May I ask you to add RUTH on these updates? She is getting big updates and I hope she can reach the #1

• paws up 1