Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster for Sale 44,888
On 8/2/2022 at 11:41 PM, little legend said:

Taylor has a viral song that does 3m streams out of nowhere. Everyone has viral songs that get million streams everyday and we are always like ohh Judas got 230 more streams than last week , lets celebrate:leap: Can a Gaga song go viral? i mean super viral and get over 500k daily streams at least?:nicki_scream:

This tea :icant: 

Gags is too busy giving us tour of the century to buy tiktok trends! 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 532
On 8/2/2022 at 8:08 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

This tea :icant: 

Gags is too busy giving us tour of the century to buy tiktok trends! 

I also think none of her songs are fit for a TikTok trend tbh But I can see her ballads going kinda viral? Her songs just never end up being viral, at most they get like a 300k boost, I remember we where so happy when LoveGame did like 250k streams more while Taylor or The Weekend are getting 3 million streams in just ONE song, mind you, more than any Gaga ALBUM daily streams. :bradley:

I don't give a damn about Gaga being that organic, I think some payola from time to time won't hurt nobody :billie:

Popster This Way 900
On 8/2/2022 at 6:37 PM, Replay said:

Judas did 170.729 today which is 14k more than last week, is it viral again?

Probably not a huge impact but they did lip sync to it during the last episode of Rupaul's Drag Race: All Stars 7.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,263

YT WW (Top 500)

#147 +4    Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 565,975
#250 -2    Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video) 451,495
#342 +43 Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Official Music Video) 390,740
#461 -7    Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 330,580
#481 +88 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 322,851

:peacega:

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 8/3/2022 at 10:09 AM, emig_09 said:

super late honey where were u?

Asleep + work.. i'm at the other side of the world :billie:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,437
On 8/3/2022 at 3:28 AM, zoldyck said:

ASIB was obviosly great, but HOG was terrible. She is the only one who made that thing watchable

It might not have been an excellent movie but it was an excellent choice on Gaga’s part. Who in their right mind would turn down the opportunity to work with Al Pacino and Ridley Scott just two years into their acting career? And it’s not like she can read the future that a movie is going to work or not. It’ll always be about taking these risks.

• paws up 6

I don't even like beyonce but she has some of you in here looking really bitter and pathetic.. She's 25 years into her career and delivered her best and most acclaimed album not to mention her solo lead single is likely to hit #1 without even a music video. 

See, when you deliver fun quality house music that isn't watered down by cheap bubblegum pop production. :bunny:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 8/3/2022 at 9:23 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Screaming at the fact her fans were like “with no tricks to get the #1” and now she released 4 remix es to get that #1 in the UK :laughga:

A HUMBLING :giveup:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,810

i have to say that Renaissance is a grower. I decided to give it a second chance yesterday and i’ve started to enjoy some songs more after a few listens

spacer.png

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850

Imagine putting an album with 75+ or 100+ writers in a pedestal talking about shaking a** or flexing money because of the sick beat :icant:

Cant relate, it's always the MELODY for me.. No Melody = ewWW.. followed by Lyrics followed by production..

That's why I'm a Gaga stan after all.. music started as a melody, not poem and of course not the 808s and oompz oompz :icant:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 5
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850

Although i gotta admit.. Chromatica's production is so ehhhh but nahhh the melody and lyrics made it for me :giveup:

Now, about that certain album with no melodies other than the samples + trash lyrics?? Eww no thanks

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2