Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

Popster to Popster 3,903

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,800
On 7/31/2022 at 12:06 PM, little legend said:

new wiki pic

A blonde woman singing to a microphone on stage. She is wearing a black leather jacket.

"A blonde woman singing to a microphone on stage. She is wearing a black leather jacket."

:icant:

• lol 3

Oh, there's more to add:

#1 Break My Soul, 5 weeks and counting

#3 Telephone, 7 weeks

Times are surely hard. I'm sure Beyonce's willing to lend her help to an old friend of hers, she's always open for a charitable collaboration ::-D:

Edited by Queen Yonse

On 7/31/2022 at 5:08 PM, OnionGirl said:

Gaga already got a #1 in 2019 and 2020, let Beyoncé have hers :toofunny:

Why are some of you so bothered

Beyonce's doing it all on her own, without high profile collaborators and movies :flutter:

Edited by Queen Yonse

Popster to Popster 4,199
On 7/31/2022 at 12:10 PM, Queen Yonse said:

Beyonce's doing it all on her own, without high profile collaborators and movies :flutter:

A #1 is a #1 no matter how you spin it. Now go back to whatever hole you came from

• paws up 7

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 7/31/2022 at 6:10 PM, Queen Yonse said:

As if your fav didnt try her best to have hit songs with movies (and we all know how that went) pls stop being embarrassing and gtfo from here

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 41,800
On 7/31/2022 at 4:10 PM, Queen Yonse said:

Poor Dead Spirit.mp3 couldn’t do anything even with those :icant:

• lol 3

On 7/31/2022 at 5:04 PM, Queen Yonse said:

Oh, there's more to add:

#3 Telephone, 7 weeks

Times are surely hard. I'm sure Beyonce's willing to lend her help to an old friend of hers, she's always open for a charitable collaboration ::-D:

Imagine having a fave who just released a new album after 6 years but going to create accounts on a Lady Gaga forum instead of celebrating it :lmao:

Go back to FADTRL please 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,800

The consistent huge drops on Spotify is downright EMBARRASSING for BMS, given how fast it’s gaining on radio. 

GP being force-fed and yet they stay saying NO.

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 13,398
On 7/31/2022 at 8:56 PM, Queen Yonse said:

The meltdowns over simple chart facts, it doesn't bode well for some :toofunny:

Want another chart fact? Telephone is and will always be Beyoncé’s longest charting song on the Billboard Hot 100. She was only credited for a few weeks on Perfect :icant:

• thanks 1

On 7/31/2022 at 6:26 PM, Queen Yonse said:

The meltdowns over simple chart facts, it doesn't bode well for some :toofunny:

The simple charts fact is nobody gives a sh!t about your jonse just corrupted radio stations without them BMS would be out of top 10

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,569
On 7/31/2022 at 5:04 PM, Queen Yonse said:

Oh, there's more to add:

#3 Telephone, 7 weeks

That's a self drag sweetie :nickiha:

Cause Telephone remains Bey biggest hit last decade while it wasn't even 5th biggest for Gaga :mess:

• lol 2

On 7/31/2022 at 5:34 PM, holmahend said:

The simple charts fact is nobody gives a sh!t about your jonse just corrupted radio stations without them BMS would be out of top 10

Gaga corrupted radio stations aka the only reason Hold My Hand and Stupid Love managed to rack up those weeks on the Hot 100. Also, let's not forget that Applause (her last solo multi-week top 10) was also heavily radio airplay driven :flutter: Those checks came through, I guess?

On topic, Break My Soul a MASSIVE SOLO hit! Renaissance is outperforming certain recent albums as well, it's no wonder the fumes are getting stronger and stronger.

Edited by Queen Yonse