Charts Discussion Thread - Born This Way Serving Numbers

little legend

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 7/31/2022 at 2:05 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Congrats to Bey if she goes #1 with her song aswell but let's be honest, that's mostly because of the airplay and not really because the GP likes her song

the song is #2 on US Spotify and US AM as we speak :katy:

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 7/31/2022 at 3:06 PM, Swallow said:

the song is #2 on US Spotify and US AM as we speak :katy:

She just released an album, ofc that had an impact. Just almost a week ago her song was falling outside top 50 on US Spotify for example.

Edited by LGMonster95
  • paws up 4

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 7/31/2022 at 2:11 PM, LGMonster95 said:

She just released an album, ofc that had an impact. Just almost a week ago her song was falling outside top 50 on US Spotify for example.

yea but we are talking about Hot 100 for THIS week. And the GP is obviously consuming the song as it's #2 on the biggest streaming platfroms. If Hot 100 was about the overall performace, then you would have a point, but its not.

• love 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 7/31/2022 at 3:14 PM, Swallow said:

yea but we are talking about Hot 100 for THIS week. And the GP is obviously consuming the song as it's #2 on the biggest streaming platfroms. If Hot 100 was about the overall performace, then you would have a point, but its not.

Yeah but if she goes #1, its still mostly do to its massive amount of airplay and not really because the song is pulling amazing numbers by itself (right now her song got a big boost bc of her album release, imo its going to fall again) 

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 7/31/2022 at 2:21 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Yeah but if she goes #1, its still mostly do to its massive amount of airplay and not really because the song is pulling amazing numbers by itself (right now her song got a big boost bc of her album release, imo its going to fall again) 

Current stats and longevity are different things. Yes, the song is mostly being carried by the radio, but we've had so many other songs recently being carried by the radio so BMS doesn't really stand out.

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 7/31/2022 at 3:27 PM, Swallow said:

Current stats and longevity are different things. Yes, the song is mostly being carried by the radio, but we've had so many other songs recently being carried by the radio so BMS doesn't really stand out.

Well same thing applies to other songs then aswell, I just dont think that the GP likes her song that much, especially with the amount of airplay that her song got, it should have pulled much better numbers than being outside top 50 on US Spotify, its just my opinion.

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 11,554
On 7/31/2022 at 4:38 PM, Queen Yonse said:

#1 Break My Soul :giveup:

#49 Hold my Hand :rip:

You mean 

#49 Hold My Hand :giveup:

#OUT Be Alive :rip:

Edited by PanPikus
  • lol 7