On 7/26/2022 at 5:34 PM, ViviLittleM said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm just so glad I witnessed that, I was out of my body

this was a moment, like truly... the whole stadium was FEELING it

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,891
On 7/26/2022 at 5:51 PM, Dean FADchester said:

I keep seeing a person trying to clear their throat before a speech :jailga:

OT: CBT doing amazing sweetie. Do we have official numbers for Paris yet? @ViviLittleM

We'll have official numbers when boxscores for the European leg will be out surely in August. Expecting 7,6M :legend:

• thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 7/26/2022 at 10:51 AM, ViviLittleM said:

It's kinda surprising Washington is struggling to sell out, it'll for sure be once the date approach but still.

I’m surprised Toronto isn’t :(

Popster to Popster 3,223
On 7/26/2022 at 11:31 AM, OnionGirl said:

Well, it seems like they added more tickets now. Great sign tho

I think they cut off sales. The concert starts in an hour officially. They also took some seats in the stands offline to make it look more full. Please ya'll. Be humble and don't get too excited. It's gunna be bad. :katy_pie:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,891
On 7/26/2022 at 5:59 PM, Imtired1616 said:

I think they cut off sales. The concert starts in an hour officially. They also took some seats in the stands offline to make it look more full. Please ya'll. Be humble and don't get too excited. It's gunna be bad. :katy_pie:

No lmao. They won't take some seats in the middle of others let's be real. They are selling.

Pop-a-911-ster 29,891
On 7/26/2022 at 5:59 PM, Imtired1616 said:

by the way the show starts in 3 hours, not 1.

A Popster Is Born 13,464
On 7/26/2022 at 9:29 PM, Imtired1616 said:

How is it bad when only like 800 are left? The dramatics Jesus

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,223
On 7/26/2022 at 12:01 PM, ViviLittleM said:

No lmao. They won't take some seats in the middle of others let's be real. They are selling.

Wierd that at some point this morning the available tickets were suddenly evenly spaced and in pairs of 2, 3, and 4. Hope I'm wrong. :katy_pie:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 7/26/2022 at 6:09 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Wierd that at some point this morning the available tickets were suddenly evenly spaced and in pairs of 2, 3, and 4. Hope I'm wrong. :katy_pie:

they always were...