Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 44,891

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/what-to-listen-to/why-critics-not-allowed-rude-beyonce/

«K-Pop boy group BTS saw their new compilation album, Proof, enthusiastically praised as a “hopeful promise of an even brighter future” by Rolling Stone, even though most of the project felt like it was vomited out by an AI-powered pop-song generator. 

Beyoncé’s single Break My Soul, released last month, was hailed as “awe-inspiring”, described as a “post-pandemic anthem” and generally greeted as if it was a radical Donna Summers’ floor-filler from 1979 – even though it was more like a disposable jingle played during an ITV2 advert for Love Island. »

:icant:

• shook 2
  • lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 7/26/2022 at 3:09 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/what-to-listen-to/why-critics-not-allowed-rude-beyonce/

«K-Pop boy group BTS saw their new compilation album, Proof, enthusiastically praised as a “hopeful promise of an even brighter future” by Rolling Stone, even though most of the project felt like it was vomited out by an AI-powered pop-song generator. 

Beyoncé’s single Break My Soul, released last month, was hailed as “awe-inspiring”, described as a “post-pandemic anthem” and generally greeted as if it was a radical Donna Summers’ floor-filler from 1979 – even though it was more like a disposable jingle played during an ITV2 advert for Love Island. »

they went off

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 7/26/2022 at 2:09 PM, chartgaga said:

no cause Beyoncé wouldn't "break" this record if the chart existed back when Gaga debuted, this was launched in January 26, 2013

so, yes? :icant:

A Popster Is Born 14,855
On 7/26/2022 at 3:09 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

even though most of the project felt like it was vomited out by an AI-powered pop-song generator. 

to be fair this sounds like every popstar's deep cuts :excuseme:

A Popster Is Born 13,455
On 7/26/2022 at 6:39 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Beyoncé’s single Break My Soul, released last month, was hailed as “awe-inspiring”, described as a “post-pandemic anthem” and generally greeted as if it was a radical Donna Summers’ floor-filler from 1979 – even though it was more like a disposable jingle played during an ITV2 advert for Love Island.

:dead::dead::dead:

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 7/26/2022 at 2:09 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Would the blue paper lie? :icant:

On 7/26/2022 at 9:09 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

The timing when Beyonce just about to release a whole new album in 3 days:rip:

Popster to Popster 3,222
On 7/26/2022 at 7:57 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I think she could’ve done two SDF dates, but that would’ve brought attendance down - so they just went for one date to nab her her largest attendance 14 years into her career… it’s a shame they couldn’t air ASIB on A big network tonight,  then it’d have sustained it futher

Bad timing with Covid. When they originally announced, didn't the Stade twitter account even hint about a second show? 

Popster to Popster 3,222
On 7/26/2022 at 9:09 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

Where's my wallet. Lemme pay to read this article real quick.... :dead:

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 7/26/2022 at 9:09 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Break My Soul is just that TRASH :icant:

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 7/26/2022 at 2:41 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Where's my wallet. Lemme pay to read this article real quick.... :dead:

don’t you dare give any money to the right-wing media :lesson: