Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 12,809
On 7/24/2022 at 10:56 AM, DonnieDarko said:

You’re not attending any date?

No :bradley: I am paying off a couple things this year, and with it being in London it was too expensive. I have seen her 3 times before though :romance:. Had she come Manchester, i'd have been the first one there. Deffo next time i'll make sure of it (in 2030 skks)

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 7/24/2022 at 12:00 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

No :bradley: I am paying off a couple things this year, and with it being in London it was too expensive. I have seen her 3 times before though :romance:. Had she come Manchester, i'd have been the first one there. Deffo next time i'll make sure of it (in 2030 skks)

Understandable. :love:

Yeah, I’m also attending the next tour in 2030, lmao. I’m scared to think what age I’ll be then. Yikes. :icant:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409

It would be perfect if they filmed the Düsseldorf or Stockholm date and put it on Netflix/HBO Max/Disney or something. I still have Gaga’s words in mind that the closed roof allowed them to make sure all the colors and visuals would be perfectly visible. 

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,809
On 7/24/2022 at 11:07 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Understandable. :love:

Yeah, I’m also attending the next tour in 2030, lmao. I’m scared to think what age I’ll be then. Yikes. :icant:

I am still gutted but yeah, i still remember TFMB and thinking that 'she looked at me' such good memories, and Gaga is soo good live. she should definitely post this tour on Netflix, without spoilers its so professional and shes such an underated performer still.

Age is a number, not a state of mind. We move. besides Gaga will also age:

Spoiler

sub-buzz-4694-1563206532-2.jpg?downsize=700:*&output-quality=auto&output-format=auto

:billie:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,809
On 7/24/2022 at 11:16 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

Not a great boost in Fr so far looking at kworb 

it wouldn't surprise me if the best countries for this tour are Netherlands and Sweden, back in the day, they were known as countries along with Japan and Australia really sensitive to promotion from artists performing there so it could be that. They are also her weaker markets in europe, famously only really touching her OST singles on radio since 2011, so that could drive a better boost.

I sitll think in france out-streaming Dua for two days is great. Hopefully HMH makes the top 100 on AM

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
On 7/24/2022 at 11:48 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

make sure ya'll stream 4 songs before you go in to add to the streaming figure dicussions

:icant: 

Spoiler

But you spilled

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,762
On 7/24/2022 at 12:36 PM, corvus albus said:

She hasn't had a #1 since Charlemagne :rip:

Insane :rip: her fans need to be humble I fear