Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 18,470
On 7/22/2022 at 11:08 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Yeah you’re right,  if she was to perform her latest ballad during the ballad season in February aired to 12-15m people at the Oscar’s, her other ballads would see absolutely no boost and not have any effect on their parent album streams. 

No, they did obviously, I meant Joanne in general. I hope MR will get a cute boost but Joanne, apart from MR is a bit rejected (same with ARTPOP minus Applause). Hopefully I’m wrong. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 18,470
On 7/22/2022 at 11:35 PM, Zak said:

Werent you saying the other day to someone in atrl you don’t like that hands intro is the reason it’s flopping then you said in here it is? No one can take what you say seriously mama

I think you’re confusing things and your post kinda makes no sense. Read it again, sis.
I did say on ATRL that we have a person here (BenG) who’s doing the graphs and thanks to him we can now say the intro plays a role in skipping the song. That’s what I’ve said. I was basically doing promo for our forum and inviting people here. :kiss:

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 18,470
On 7/23/2022 at 8:27 AM, Sun said:

(If) when Gaga finally has her Rock in Rio.. 

My god the event that will be... :bradley:

I’m sure it will happen rather sooner than later. Can’t wait for Brazilians destroying her streaming records then.

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 291

It seems like the tour will have a nice positive rolling effect in Miss Ga's streams for a few weeks. With bumps every few days after every date. Understandable.. she is exposing approx 40-50k people to her discography every show.  Hoping for Chromatica to get a cute 60M streams until late September and cruise past 2.1B.  

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,832
On 7/23/2022 at 6:40 AM, DonnieDarko said:

No, they did obviously, I meant Joanne in general. I hope MR will get a cute boost but Joanne, apart from MR is a bit rejected (same with ARTPOP minus Applause). Hopefully I’m wrong. 

MR is quite sensitive to receiving boosts even though its not from a hit album tbh; but It was just a point about not losing hope about the songs atm that are being neglected and not receviing the summer tour boost, cause there's a chance that could change depending on what she is up to when its more appropriate for those songs to shine :prideheart:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3
On 7/23/2022 at 9:55 AM, FRANZGA said:

@little legend are u banned from -TRL? I was banned with only 4 WPs due to that Grace Jones thread :icant:

Omg you gave me a heart attack cause i also wrote a lost of posts on that Grace Jones thread. But fortunately I am not banned yet :oscar: