Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 14,855

i find that discussion so unnecessary :dead:

if it is not against the guidelines, it's pertinent :dead:

if you are THAT bitter against some random HAC/AC updates: i) ignore Ms. Benjamin; ii) touch some grass :dead:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,832
On 7/19/2022 at 7:43 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

that's a great increase! let's hope the tour keeps this boost going and it's not just due to the initial hype :applause:

The UK two stadium shows will possibly bring ROM back to the Spotify 200 in UK/Ireland; it’s legit her latest streaming smash and we’re in summer. I could see shallow coming back too depending on the boost, it’ll probably fly up Amazon UK more lol

I think shallow is a shoe-in to come back on French Spotify next Monday; anything else is a bonus 

Popster for Sale 44,893
On 7/19/2022 at 7:53 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The UK two stadium shows will possibly bring ROM back to the Spotify 200 in UK/Ireland; it’s legit her latest streaming smash and we’re in summer. I could see shallow coming back too depending on the boost, it’ll probably fly up Amazon UK more lol

I think shallow is a shoe-in to come back on French Spotify next Monday; anything else is a bonus 

HMH will reach a new peak, I can see Shallow and ARUTW coming back since they're both diamond smashes there, it'll be super cute :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1

On 7/19/2022 at 3:53 PM, danwasd said:

i find that discussion so unnecessary :dead:

if it is not against the guidelines, it's pertinent :dead:

if you are THAT bitter against some random HAC/AC updates: i) ignore Ms. Benjamin; ii) touch some grass :dead:

You always find everything unnecessary when it suits you, stop overreacting for nothing, we're talking about charts because this is a thread for that.

Popster for Sale 44,893
On 7/19/2022 at 7:59 PM, boobatella said:

accidentally saw a few seconds of Replay live and omg i think i just came :giveup: 

I've been seeing so many pics of her looks accidentally too :giveup: the way it's serve after serve 

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,855
On 7/19/2022 at 8:58 PM, Selaphiel said:

You always find everything unnecessary when it suits you, stop overreacting for nothing, we're talking about charts because this is a thread for that.

ma'am you're LITERALLY trying to prevent a user from posting/discussing charts wdym :dead:

• lol 6