Spotify Sweden 76 days post release:
#45 Always Remember Us This Way
#61 Rain On Me
#75 Hold My Hand

N/A Sour Candy
N/A Stupid Love

@artgagapop

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.9035e02536d13054b352e8e17ef1fd98.gif

INLA and MR was also still charting on spotify after 76 days, the locals here eat up anything that is a ballad from her, meanwhile the pop songs have a great first day/week then are never seen again (-ROM that did kinda good) :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,395
On 7/19/2022 at 6:08 PM, emig_09 said:

This is coming to smash

Trans Queen "Villano Antillano" and the bop it's, deserve!

Coming? :disappointed: i love the song but this already came and went,all the bizarrap songs have great debuts but struggle so badly to stick around

A Popster Is Born 13,466
On 7/19/2022 at 9:53 PM, Andreu said:

So whose dupe was that? 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.9035e02536d13054

Hide contents

Tho i have to admit points were made regarding that singer 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.9035e02536d13054

Okay I’ll admit it, it was my dupe

spacer.png

• lol 4

On 7/19/2022 at 12:30 PM, emig_09 said:

well I did not know that about the ticket sales in Europe :laughga:

Her average tour gross has dropped close to $100k with only 5 shows reported from the European leg due to the very cheap value of her tickets there.The average ticket price for her concert in Spain on June 3, for example, was $58, and even then she couldn't sell out the show (91%).

Funny that her tour average is the same as Gaga's "flop" tour, the ARTPOP Ball, at ~$1.3M per show (inflation-adjusted numbers), with ARTPOP being Gaga's darkest period, with bad reviews, boycotts and media attacks every day and whose album only had one decently promoted official single compared to Future Nostalgia and its 8 massively promoted singles, Dua being a media darling, having good album reviews and being at her peak.

Whoever told you that this girl has touring demand and that her label's budget reflects demand for her shows, they lied to you, she's nothing but new Katy/Rihanna and I assure you I'm not the only one who thinks that.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,274
On 7/19/2022 at 1:24 PM, Andreu said:

Coming? :disappointed: i love the song but this already came and went,all the bizarrap songs have great debuts but struggle so badly to stick around

#44 (+5) *new peak* in Global Spotify

• shook 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,395
On 7/19/2022 at 6:25 PM, emig_09 said:

#44 (+5) *new peak* in Global Spotify

Oh wow :darkmode: the Leona como Nala chanteuse did that :darkmode:

Edited by Andreu
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,894
On 7/19/2022 at 5:25 PM, Selaphiel said:

Her average tour gross has dropped close to $100k with only 5 shows reported from the European leg due to the very cheap value of her tickets there.The average ticket price for her concert in Spain on June 3, for example, was $58, and even then she couldn't sell out the show (91%).

Funny that her tour average is the same as Gaga's "flop" tour, the ARTPOP Ball, at ~$1.3M per show (inflation-adjusted numbers), with ARTPOP being Gaga's darkest period, with bad reviews, boycotts and media attacks every day and whose album only had one decently promoted official single compared to Future Nostalgia and its 8 massively promoted singles, Dua being a media darling, having good album reviews and being at her peak.

Whoever told you that this girl has touring demand and that her label's budget reflects demand for her shows, they lied to you, she's nothing but new Katy/Rihanna and I assure you I'm not the only one who thinks that.

We don't need to be humble it seems :icant:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,395
On 7/19/2022 at 6:27 PM, emig_09 said:

And Biza is currently #1 WW with another smash :dead:

Yes I posted about this a few days ago, its actually the first time both an artisr from argentina and from Spain is #1 ww

• yaas, gaga 1