Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

On 7/14/2022 at 7:01 AM, little legend said:

I just watched Cardi's new video clip and she seemed inspired a bit by Gaga 

the outfit at the beginning looks like BTW's tour opening outfit. And the giant statue and these black things in the water are like they have been copied from the The Fame fragrance video 

Oh I didn’t know the video is out but less than 2M in its first day? :rip:

A Popster Is Born 16,849
On 7/14/2022 at 3:45 PM, DonnieDarko said:

The dancers story is old, give it up, the tour is here!

Tbh, i dont care what's happening behind the scene :icant:

I dont even know the name of the dancers :icant:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 41,908
On 7/14/2022 at 10:08 AM, FRANZGA said:

Tbh, i dont care what's happening behind the scene :icant:

I dont even know the name of the dancers :icant:

Gaga working with someone who is allegedly mentally abusive and sexually assaulted someone should not be taken lightly

• paws up 6

Popster for Sale 44,864
On 7/14/2022 at 10:11 AM, BenG said:

Gaga working with someone who is allegedly mentally abusive and sexually assaulted someone should not be taken lightly

Thank you. I obviously want the tour to proceed normally, but if these allegations are true we're just gonna let it slide that dancers are potentially suffering abuse in rehearsals for TCB? This should be dealt with.

Popster for Sale 41,908
On 7/14/2022 at 10:14 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

Thank you. I obviously want the tour to proceed normally, but if these allegations are true we're just gonna let it slide that dancers are potentially suffering abuse in rehearsals for TCB? This should be dealt with.

Either one of these must be true:

1. Richie is innocent and multiple dancers are lying
  2. Richie has quietly been suspended/fired
  3. Gaga’s team is not telling her and is not taking any action
  4. Gaga knows and is not taking any action
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 7/14/2022 at 11:14 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

I’m 100% this was already resolved. Just because we, the fanbase, got to know about it, doesn’t mean Gaga and the team didn’t know about it earlier. 

Popster for Sale 44,864
On 7/14/2022 at 10:17 AM, BenG said:

Either one of these must be true:

1. Richie is innocent and multiple dancers are lying
  2. Richie has quietly been suspended/fired
  3. Gaga’s team is not telling her and is not taking any action
  4. Gaga knows and is not taking any action

I would rank them from most to least likely like this: 3. 2. 4. 1.

I think the tour starting in a few days must make this situation really difficult to resolve right now, no? 

Popster for Sale 41,908
On 7/14/2022 at 10:27 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

I would rank them from most to least likely like this: 3. 2. 4. 1.

I think the tour starting in a few days must make this situation really difficult to resolve right now, no? 

If Richie didn’t have an assistant/deputy ready to take over right away anytime, her team must be rubbish.

Popster for Sale 44,864
On 7/14/2022 at 10:26 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I’m 100% this was already resolved. Just because we, the fanbase, got to know about it, doesn’t mean Gaga and the team didn’t know about it earlier. 

Since dancers are unsure about whether Gaga even knows about it I doubt this is the case. I think they might wait until the tour is over to speak on this though. 

Popster for Sale 44,864
On 7/14/2022 at 10:29 AM, BenG said:

If Richie didn’t have an assistant/deputy ready to take over right away anytime, her team must be rubbish.

Right. Hopefully 2. then, I doubt all those dancers that were loyal for a decade are lying. 

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 7/14/2022 at 11:29 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

Since dancers are unsure about whether Gaga even knows about it I doubt this is the case. I think they might wait until the tour is over to speak on this though. 

The dancers are not associated with Gaga for several months or maybe even years (last performance was in August of 2020). I mean, I don’t see how Gaga does not know or didn’t ask why there are no original dancers joining the tour. It’s way too big to just let it go.

Again, I am sure the whole thing is already over and done with Richy and the team and he stays (for now). 

I hate the court of public opinion by the way.

Popster for Sale 44,864
On 7/14/2022 at 10:33 AM, DonnieDarko said:

The dancers are not associated with Gaga for several months or maybe even years (last performance was in August of 2020). I mean, I don’t see how Gaga does not know or didn’t ask why there are no original dancers joining the tour. It’s way too big to just let it go.

Again, I am sure the whole thing is already over and done with Richy and the team and he stays (for now). 

I hate the court of public opinion by the way.

I agree that she would have to have been told some explanation as to why they wont join TCB but it's not necessarily a true explanation. She could have not known about allegations of abuse. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 7/14/2022 at 11:35 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

I agree that she would have to have been told some explanation as to why they wont join TCB but it's not necessarily a true explanation. She could have not known about allegations of abuse. 

Right but do you really think she didn’t reach out to them personally? If not, then I would be kinda disappointed but what do I know. I still refuse to believe she didn’t know, the real question for me is why is Richy still with the team. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,864
On 7/14/2022 at 10:37 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Right but do you really think she didn’t reach out to them personally? If not, then I would be kinda disappointed but what do I know. I still refuse to believe she didn’t know, the real question for me is why is Richy still with the team. 

She probably didn't. All the dancers made a point to say Gaga wasn't at fault + one of them mentioned they aren't sure she's aware. 

• paws up 1