corvus albus

Popster for Sale 41,876
On 7/12/2022 at 9:12 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Welp at least it’ll be way easy to calculate France’s show gross 

$100M gross cancelled

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 7/12/2022 at 10:12 AM, Fame Romance said:

Also the fastest to have all of its songs above 100M (64 days vs. 87 for SOUR which had 11 songs)

There are 4 more songs to go and some of them are stuck in the 70-80M range so its not happening :bebe:

ARTPOPster 2,014
On 7/12/2022 at 9:54 AM, corvus albus said:

We can criticize Sarah Tanno or Bobby all we like, but we do have tons of evidence that they work for the benefit and wellbeing of Gaga and while both have been kind of a mixed bag in their respective fields, we do still know they do a good job.

I agree. All the bobby (aka coffee maker) jokes aside, i think he really did an amazing job of managing her career and building her reputation up, now everyone in the industry and GP respects her so highly. Sarah does some amazing makeup in between some misses. Freddie is amazing with hair when he wants to be.

Richy can just... run away like a squirrel and her team will already be better.

• paws up 1

On 7/12/2022 at 3:54 PM, corvus albus said:

I've seen a lot of tweets recently wishing Gaga would reshuffle her entire team, but I think we can all agree that that isn't really necessary. We can criticize Sarah Tanno or Bobby all we like, but we do have tons of evidence that they work for the benefit and wellbeing of Gaga and while both have been kind of a mixed bag in their respective fields, we do still know they do a good job.

With Richie, it has always been a surprise when a choreography is actually good :ninja:

I feel like Sarah in general is genuine person, she just don't know how to handle fan's trolling etc which is not necessarily her fault. Bobby is also a nice person ig. Richy on the other side though:gunga:

A Popster Is Born 18,421
On 7/12/2022 at 11:03 AM, DeleteForever said:

I think the best scenario is that they put Richy on suspension and doing tour w/o him but we don't know how involved Richy is, let's hope Gaga don't get into her head too much and pull a Shawn Menders:rip:

Please, Gaga already knows about this whole situation for months. The tour is safe. 

She should have someone on her team that can work on Richard’s behalf/replace him temporarily. She can’t afford to cancel/postpone the tour just because of this, that’s not her fault and can’t affect all the ticket buyers.

This said, he needs to be fired/suspended asap. 

Edited by Thrasher

On 7/12/2022 at 5:34 PM, Thrasher said:

She should have someone on her team that can work on Richard’s behalf/replace him temporarily. She can’t afford to cancel/postpone the tour just because of this, that’s not her fault and can’t affect all the ticket buyers.

This said, he needs to be fired/suspended asap. 

Yes I'm sure Richy has an assistant to his position, the tour has to be done now as she doesn't have time slot to reschedule and can't cancel as the tour sales are doing too good.