Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 7/5/2022 at 10:26 PM, emig_09 said:

she's so f-ing iconic... idk why that album (Feedback is the title?) is not available on Spotify (at least in my country)

Facts. 

And yes, I'm also mad Discipline isn't available on Spotify ugh 🙄😩 that album is really AWESOME 

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 7/5/2022 at 10:10 PM, ryanripley said:

when we finally get a 3, 2, 1 countdown like JWT had on her instagram and annoying liddos finally sit down :lesson:

I'd love some insta posts but let's not act like she's more dedicated to haus labs because of an insta post when she's travelling overseas and probably spending her days rehearsing for the tour :icant:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

Popster This Way 769
On 7/5/2022 at 10:13 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

I'd love some insta posts but let's not act like she's more dedicated to haus labs because of an insta post when she's travelling overseas and probably spending her days rehearsing for the tour :icant:

ggd can't even have a thread about HL without it being locked, the toddlers are so mad :icant:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 7/6/2022 at 12:13 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

Some stans are literally so stupid and unaware for saying stuff like "she puts more effort into Haus Labs" just bc of a couple of cute pics. Gaga literally still deals with stuff like fibromialgya and she probably still feels pain after those long concerts, that alone is some major effort from her, we are lucky that she found strength somehow to make this new tour happen. I really hope she gets to end this tour without any problems.

• thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 7/5/2022 at 10:46 PM, Dean SMASHchester said:

I'm bored so let me stir the pot a bit.

If posting about HL is not a big deal, surely a quick selfie/photo during rehearsal also isn't a big deal :peacega:

eggs actly 

it's not a big deal 

A Popster Is Born 14,779

poor us, so stupid and unaware fans, that ask for pictures to be taken during rehearsals and uploaded to IG by a random intern :enigma:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,784
On 7/5/2022 at 11:11 PM, danwasd said:

poor us, so stupid and unaware fans, that ask for pictures to be taken during rehearsals and uploaded to IG by a random intern :enigma:

Not the copy-paste :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108

YT WW

#90 +2 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 730,584

:horse_race:

• paws up 4

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 7/6/2022 at 1:20 AM, gagaxuan said:

Can anyone share what did lady gaga tease before JWT?

she posted 3 insta posts on the three days leading up to the show I think

Edited by HoldMyOreos

Popster This Way 532
On 7/5/2022 at 8:20 PM, gagaxuan said:

Can anyone share what did lady gaga tease before JWT?

Basically a countdown, like 3 days before the show, with pics from the John Wayne interlude and the interlude song.