Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Popster for Sale 41,720
On 6/26/2022 at 3:49 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Comparing any female artists spotifys stats with Taylor will make them look like a flop. Lover is doing more than WWAFAWDWG, for instance. Taylor is doubling Ariana, Doja, Billie in streams. It's a different beast entirely.

Not me thinking you were calling Tay a beast

Pop-a-911-ster 22,750
On 6/26/2022 at 2:41 PM, Replay said:

Wait could all this weird streams be caused by Midsommar, cause even today swedish streams are much lower for all the foreign songs

Replay

On 6/26/2022 at 3:01 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

We could be onto something... since HMH was doing so well in Northern Europe where Midsommar is celebrated...

@boobatella you need to brainwash them into making HMH a Midsommar anthem 

Yeah, that’s probably it, the Baltics and Northern States are celebrating Midsommar and aren’t really streaming foreign artists on Spotify. We started celebrating Midsommar on Wednesday and pretty much only streamed local music with a few exceptions. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 6/26/2022 at 3:55 PM, boobatella said:

Yeah, that’s probably it, the Baltics and Northern States are celebrating Midsommar and aren’t really streaming foreign artists on Spotify. We started celebrating Midsommar on Wednesday and pretty much only streamed local music with a few exceptions. 

You stream Taylor Swift? Poor Carolina was forgotten. 

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,720
On 6/26/2022 at 12:41 PM, Replay said:

Wait could all this weird streams be caused by Midsommar, cause even today swedish streams are much lower for all the foreign songs

Replay

Don't think so. The trend was normal until a sudden drop on Friday.

Pop-a-911-ster 29,649
On 6/26/2022 at 5:05 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

103-4 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 840,865

Sunday seems to be the best day for HMH on youtube

everyone depressed because a new week is coming

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 6/26/2022 at 4:05 PM, ViviLittleM said:

everyone depressed because a new week is coming

Lana (+13) incoming :icant:

maybe Carolina will get a much needed boost too :bebe:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,101
On 6/26/2022 at 4:46 PM, corvus albus said:

It's getting ridiculous with you only posting Gaga drags :icant:

Huh? What are you talking about? It was an example of a thread that backfired on ATRL, why are you making it seem like I'm dragging Gaga? :rip:

And it seems like you are bothered by these numbers Gaga's albums are doing. I dont have a problem with saying the numbers are NOT good. Some of you guys being triggered by them is whats really  ridiculous :icant:

A Popster Is Born 13,387
On 6/26/2022 at 8:12 PM, Swallow said:

Saw this post on ATRL

Hide contents

Blank Space - 994,734

Chromatica - 970,047

Enchanted - 515,386

Joanne - 421,271

Artpop - 331,858

Don't Blame Me - 1,293,559

Born This Way - 1,015,232

A mess :rip: Monsters really shouldnt come for Taylor

As long as we're discussing Spotify numbers, did you know that out of the 52 brand new songs and 56 re-recorded songs Taylor has released since 2019, not even one of them has managed to outstream ARUTW yet? 

• thanks 1

On 6/26/2022 at 5:42 PM, Swallow said:

Saw this post on ATRL

Reveal hidden contents

Blank Space - 994,734

Chromatica - 970,047

Enchanted - 515,386

Joanne - 421,271

Artpop - 331,858

Don't Blame Me - 1,293,559

Born This Way - 1,015,232

A mess :rip: Monsters really shouldnt come for Taylor

Why should that stop monsters from commenting about the fact that at this point Loose has nothing but the army of bots desperately trying to prove that Lover is this legit smash classic album that is getting like 4m daily streams because the GP is legit in the mood to discover her sh!t that they didn't listen to back in 2019? 

Gaga has her weaknesses but she can sleep in peace having Shallow, ARUTW and ROM that are bigger than any non-Zayn assisted garbage that she released since like 2015

The way liddos allow themselves to be builled by those pasty a** school shooters is so baffling to me:whatga:

• shook 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,199

On the Top Dance/Electronic Albums chart, Lady Gaga’s Dawn of Chromatica returns at No. 2, following the repressing and replenishment of its vinyl stock. The remix set surged by 525% to 5,200 equivalent album units, with 4,800 from album sales, including 4,200 on vinyl. The placement is the highest for the release since it debuted at No. 1 in September 2021. It’s the third time that it has returned to Top Dance/Electronic Albums, following prior vinyl and CD reissues.

https://www.billboard.com/pro/marshmello-khalid-hot-dance-electronic-songs-chart-numb/

Don’t think this was posted

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,750
On 6/26/2022 at 6:06 PM, Replay said:

but midsommar was on friday

On 6/26/2022 at 6:07 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

@boobatella delete the post saying you started celebrating on wednesday, for our mental health's sake :mess:

in most countries it’s celebrated for multiple days, and this year it fell before the weekend so it was celebrated for longer. Here for example June 22 was a half work-day so pretty much everyone drove out of the city on that day to start celebrating, June 23 is Victory Day and June 24 is Midsommar + the weekend came ontop so celebrations took place from the 22nd until today 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,649
On 6/26/2022 at 5:13 PM, OnionGirl said:

On the Top Dance/Electronic Albums chart, Lady Gaga’s Dawn of Chromatica returns at No. 2, following the repressing and replenishment of its vinyl stock. The remix set surged by 525% to 5,200 equivalent album units, with 4,800 from album sales, including 4,200 on vinyl. The placement is the highest for the release since it debuted at No. 1 in September 2021. It’s the third time that it has returned to Top Dance/Electronic Albums, following prior vinyl and CD reissues.

https://www.billboard.com/pro/marshmello-khalid-hot-dance-electronic-songs-chart-numb/

Don’t think this was posted

Shook it's selling 600 copies that aren't vinyl

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,101
On 6/26/2022 at 5:12 PM, Adarsh said:

As long as we're discussing Spotify numbers, did you know that out of the 52 brand new songs and 56 re-recorded songs Taylor has released since 2019, not even one of them has managed to outstream ARUTW yet? 

Okay? Why are you telling me this? Doesn't make these numbers above look better

On 6/26/2022 at 5:12 PM, Instant said:

Why should that stop monsters from commenting about the fact that at this point Loose has nothing but the army of bots desperately trying to prove that Lover is this legit smash classic album that is getting like 4m daily streams because the GP is legit in the mood to discover her sh!t that they didn't listen to back in 2019? 

Gaga has her weaknesses but she can sleep in peace having Shallow, ARUTW and ROM that are bigger than any non-Zayn assisted garbage that she released since like 2015

The way liddos allow themselves to be builled by those pasty a** school shooters is so baffling to me:whatga:

Why are you coming out of nowhere only to attack me :rip: School shooters? Really? Glad you are permabanned from ATRL, hope you get banned here too.

On 6/26/2022 at 6:17 PM, Swallow said:

Okay? Why are you telling me this? Doesn't make these numbers above look better

Why are you coming out of nowhere only to attack me :rip: School shooters? Really? Glad you are permabanned from ATRL, hope you get banned here too.

Cry more, Ludmila Cartello stain 

• lol 2