Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Popster to Popster 3,903

The lengths of the tracks from RENAISSANCE just got revealed 😍😍

Can't wait to hear the other songs!!! 

I immediately want the Track 9!!! If it's a double feature... Lemme just say i hope it would be a Bey X Shakira X Rihanna collab 🤩🤩🤩🤩. Beautiful Liar 2.0 INCOMING!! 

Also let's hope we'll get the Gaga collab and the Ariana collab too 😍😍😍

@Adarsh @Aloe  @ReadyGaga @HoldMyOreos       

BEYHIVE WAKE UP!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Mario Spears
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,901
On 6/22/2022 at 8:12 AM, Miaou said:

No what is it ? A toilet’s brand ?

A restaurant ☠️ But I read the rankings and a few years ago 5/5 stars but now when we read the most recent 1/5… must be a mess now

Edited by ViviLittleM

On 6/22/2022 at 12:56 PM, Gabi said:

How come Halsey goes from a streaming powerhouse to someone who's first single can't even breakthrough 10m?
INAWIAG really killed her momentum isn't it? It's such a shame because it was a brillant idea and a concept well executed.

Camila Cabello and Post Malone are flopping, too. It's not easy to sustain stardom in streaming era it seems.:enigma:

It just the song is mid and that TikTok drama her label created turn out to be a bad strategy. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,934
On 6/22/2022 at 8:14 AM, ViviLittleM said:

A restaurant ☠️ But I read the rankings and a few years ago 5/5 stars but now when we read the most recent 1/5… must be a mess now

Yeah but it is a fast food sis...

can you choose a restaurant with better food for health? 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,934
On 6/22/2022 at 8:55 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Well ☠️ If a restaurant needs to be 1000000€ for a menu then it is one for you

Gurl this is an excuse

we can all cook by using good and not expensive fruits/vegetables/féculent 

you can cuisiner your menu en avance et ça reviendra moins cher que d’aller commander au restaurant ☠️

Moderator 3,690
On 6/22/2022 at 7:56 AM, Gabi said:

How come Halsey goes from a streaming powerhouse to someone who's first single can't even breakthrough 10m?
INAWIAG really killed her momentum isn't it? It's such a shame because it was a brillant idea and a concept well executed.

Camila Cabello and Post Malone are flopping, too. It's not easy to sustain stardom in streaming era it seems.:enigma:

TBH Halsey's streaming has always been seesaw where she will have a huge smash single and followed by a couple non-events or underperformances and then she suddenly smashes again so I would not write her off so soon. 

A Popster Is Born 18,480
On 6/22/2022 at 8:59 AM, Miaou said:

Gurl this is an excuse

we can all cook by using good and not expensive fruits/vegetables/féculent 

you can cuisiner your menu en avance et ça reviendra moins cher que d’aller commander au restaurant ☠️

Not to mention fast food tends to make your pooping worse

:happydance:

• lol 2

Moderator 17,142
On 6/22/2022 at 10:37 AM, Andreu said:

Tove lo releasing her album the same day as Ava :giveup: the bottom of the charts aint safe

The last time Ms Low had an album chart for longer than 3 weeks is in 2014. I think Ava is safe for now :bigbird: