Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,757
On 6/17/2022 at 10:57 PM, artgagapop said:

at what time does a gaga concert usually end? i need to figure out if i can take the train home or if i need to book a hotel/force a friend to drive me home :bigbird:

Can’t remember sorry it’s been 8 years :icant: depends if she comes on stage late or nah I would say 11pm max

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 6/17/2022 at 11:47 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Was it awkward? I can’t imagine it not being dark tbh.

yeah it was weird and really out of place, the crowd got immediately more energetic too when it got dark

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 6/17/2022 at 11:54 PM, yomama said:

She can skip ALL the hits without new arrangements, no one wants to hear Poker Face for the millionth time

speak for yourself :katy:

i am dying to see her hits live :katy:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

I remember when I went to Rihanna’s concert and I didn’t want it to start during daylight and then a HUGE thunderstorm happened (I was in the floor having the worst time of my life) and she started at like 10pm in the dark :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,859
On 6/17/2022 at 5:47 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Wait does this mean it'll chart on Billboard Dance/Electronic albums? 

Bye bye The Fame's #1 residency :rip:

Omg nooo I didnt even think about this :gaga-scream:

• sad 1

On 6/17/2022 at 11:40 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Do y'all think the 30th date in London will be in the dark? Cause it supposedly starts at 7pm :jailga:

Nah she won’t start that early.

7pm-8pm will probably be opening acts and she’ll arrive at 8.30-9pm I guess. 

Popster for Sale 44,832
On 6/17/2022 at 10:42 PM, Thrasher said:

Nah she won’t start that early.

7pm-8pm will probably be opening acts and she’ll arrive at 8.30-9pm I guess. 

Thank god :giveup: 

But won't it still be day by then in July?

Edited by HoldMyOreos

Pop-a-911-ster 29,757
On 6/17/2022 at 11:40 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Do y'all think the 30th date in London will be in the dark? Cause it supposedly starts at 7pm :jailga:

7pm-7:30pm will be the opening act if there is one. It’s rumoured to be the china artist I posted earlier

Pop-a-911-ster 31,856
On 6/17/2022 at 11:35 PM, boobatella said:

speak for yourself :katy:

i am dying to see her hits live :katy:

*No one wants to hear*

Is he speaking for ATRL or what ? :lmao: cause Gaga main audience during her stadium shows is clearly the GP and they want to bop to her classics lmao :lmao:

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 6/18/2022 at 12:39 AM, Thrasher said:

I remember when I went to Rihanna’s concert and I didn’t want it to start during daylight and then a HUGE thunderstorm happened (I was in the floor having the worst time of my life) and she started at like 10pm in the dark :icant:

When she was in Romania back in 2016, instead of performing for +2 hours, she actually performed for just 1 hour and everyone was disappointed of her performance aswell and asked for their money back :icant: (I wasn't at her concert but there was a lot of talks here) 

• shook 1

On 6/17/2022 at 11:43 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

Thank god :giveup: 

But won't it still be day by then in July?

For the first part yes, depends on when she comes on stage (but not that late I guess because a lot of stadiums also have curfew rules for the neighborhoods) 

On 6/17/2022 at 11:48 PM, LGMonster95 said:

When she was in Romania back in 2016, instead of performing for +2 hours, she actually performed for just 1 hour and everyone was disappointed of her performance aswell and asked for their money back :icant: (I wasn't at her concert but there was a lot of talks here) 

Same here, she had to cut some songs and only performed for 1h30 and she received plenty of backlash :rip:

But that concert was about to be cancelled due to bad weather so not really her fault (people were already p*ssed and her performances didn’t help though) 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,856
On 6/17/2022 at 11:49 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Just read 90k cases in Germany 

:giveup:

Nobody cares about COVID anymore

deaths are low despite the resurgence 

next 

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 6/18/2022 at 12:53 AM, Thrasher said:

Same here, she had to cut some songs and only performed for 1h30 and she received plenty of backlash :rip:

But that concert was about to be cancelled due to bad weather so not really her fault (people were already p*ssed and her performances didn’t help though) 

Her concert is probably the most disappointing show (for a big international artist) here. Meanwhile Gaga got tons of praise for her Born This Way ball concert here, I was there and there was a lot of non-fans who went home very happy after her show 

• paws up 1