Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 27,164

YT WW

#83 +7 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 787,270

800k here we go!

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 29,748
On 6/16/2022 at 8:30 PM, emig_09 said:

YT WW

#83 +7 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 787,270

800k here we go!

Well it went down.

795,878 earlier today, posted by daddy Matteo.

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,351

Daily Stream Update - 6/15

Born This Way — 400,471,900 (+329,652)
Million Reasons — 627,117,654 (+257,909)
Telephone — 439,983,240 (+245,020)
Paparazzi — 312,513,353 (+229,849)
LoveGame — 176,163,200 (+171,504)
Applause — 339,843,726 (+159,807)

• paws up 12

Moderator 17,128
On 6/16/2022 at 8:25 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Hum the newly Germany tickets recently added aren't selling, it's like they want me to buy but I can't i wanna cry

@corvus albus buy me tix

The Paris tickets already made me poor :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,164
On 6/16/2022 at 3:33 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Well it went down.

795,878 earlier today, posted by daddy Matteo.

well I won't post anymore bye

• hugs 2
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,154
On 6/16/2022 at 2:59 PM, radio said:

It's sad when you think about some singles in her catalogue get more streams than her full albums entirely. 

Streaming poison to Top 10 streamed females of all time. 15 years into her career. Like let's be real here...  :whatga:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,962
x3

The fact that since 2011, her team only managed to complete a regular single era promo with Applause, Million Reasons and Shallow:icant: 

Do What You Want - No video 

G.U.Y. - no promo, forgot it's existence after one week 

Perfect Illusion- Lead single with no promo and completely forgot it's existence after the video premiere 

The Cure- No promo, completely forgot it's existence, remember it randomly at AMAs 6 months after it's release for no reason, song was already dead 

Always Remember Us This Way - huge opportunity to smash but completely forgot it's existence 

Stupid Love - Lead single with no promo and completely forgot it's existence after one week 

Rain On Me - no promo and completely forgot it's existence after a week ( no the MTV promo after 3 months when the song already died doesn't count) 

Hold My Hand - No promo, completely forgot it's existence, not even playlisting it 

911- Joanne-John Wayne-Sour Candy were promo singles so i can understand why they weren't promoted.

So in the last 11 years, Gaga and her team , they succefully managed only 3 singles eras, meanwhile they missmanaged at least 8 singles and literally sabotaged their chances to become hits. 

We had 3 eras where the fcking lead single left without promotion and completely forgot it's existence after just a week!!!!! 

Imagine being the biggest pop star and having a career for 14 years but completely missmanage your new eras in the 11 out of the 14 years of career :rip: 

This is just tragic. If anything is really a miracle how Gaga is still relevant ( and it's only cause she is so talented) . Otherwise with so many mistakes she would have been completely forgotten already.

Edited by little legend
  • thanks 3
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 41,872
On 6/16/2022 at 8:31 PM, HoldMyOreos said:

people are predicting 60M-80M first day streams for Beyoncés new album :icant:

let's see how that goes 

#ThankYouGaga

Popster for Sale 41,872

Interscope must be withholding playlisting for HMH so that it doesn’t smash and outshine the BeyGa collab :pray:

New excuse unlocked

• lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,164
On 6/16/2022 at 4:33 PM, BenG said:

Interscope must be withholding playlisting for HMH so that it doesn’t smash and outshine the BeyGa collab :pray:

New excuse unlocked

:bebe:

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 6/16/2022 at 9:29 PM, little legend said:

The fact that since 2011, her team only managed to complete a regular single era promo with Applause, Million Reasons and Shallow:icant: 

Do What You Want - No video 

G.U.Y. - no promo, forgot it's existence after one week 

Perfect Illusion- Lead single with no promo and completely forgot it's existence after the video premiere 

The Cure- No promo, completely forgot it's existence, remember it randomly at AMAs 6 months after it's release for no reason, song was already dead 

Always Remember Us This Way - huge opportunity to smash but completely forgot it's existence 

Stupid Love - Lead single with no promo and completely forgot it's existence after one week 

Rain On Me - no promo and completely forgot it's existence after a week ( no the MTV promo after 3 months when the song already died doesn't count) 

Hold My Hand - No promo, completely forgot it's existence, not even playlisting it 

911- Joanne-John Wayne-Sour Candy were promo singles so i can understand why they weren't promoted.

oh my god :crying::crying:

her career is full of missed opportunities. f*ck her team!!!!!

• sad 1