Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Moderator 17,110
On 6/13/2022 at 1:21 PM, Replay said:

Sorrs if AP BUT HMH got added to Hot Hits UK 

I'M very sure that this is a new development and HMH being at #40 is pretty good.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,961
On 6/13/2022 at 1:21 PM, Replay said:

HMH got added to Hot Hits UK at #40

Not this being a small lil casual post when it should be all-caps with a lot of screaming and creaming

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

• paws up 2
  • lol 14
  • yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 6/13/2022 at 1:28 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Not this being a small lil casual post when it should be all-caps with a lot of screaming and creaming

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

I was worried it would be stale tea from 10 hours ago so that it would look embarassing if I scream nn lemme change to caps 

• hugs 1
  • lol 14
  • yaas, gaga 2

Moderator 17,110
On 6/13/2022 at 1:29 PM, Replay said:

I was worried it would be stale tea from 10 hours ago so that it would look embarassing if I scream nn lemme change to caps 

If it were only from 10 hours ago we would still discuss it like it were the hottest tea in the room

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 6/13/2022 at 12:05 PM, DeleteForever said:

Like no other label would allow their artist to release a "back to roots" kind of album like Joanne after the artist been showing signs of decline, and no other label would let artist to release an already leaked track like Stupid Love as lead single. 

for SL the leak meant very little minus it may have peaked higher; it was the song choice itself which was weird. It was extremely radio friednly, but when you need singles to sell an album you need something which will have better longevity in SPS era.

Joanne i think was the best thing she could've done. female pop was dead in 16/17, look at what happened to katy continuing on with her sound and she had full spotify support AND collabs. Joanne kept one foot on digital/pure sales strength, had a song that didn't age so could be promoted on traditional promo spots, and came before ASIB so set it up perfectly

On 6/13/2022 at 12:28 PM, Gypsy Life said:

ot this being a small lil casual post when it should be all-caps with a lot of screaming and creaming

me when it gets added to hot hits sweden :billie:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 6/13/2022 at 1:29 PM, corvus albus said:

If it were only from 10 hours ago we would still discuss it like it were the hottest tea in the room

True nn

It was so random that i couldn't believe it myself. I actually went few pages back after i posted to check just in case :laughga:

Popster for Sale 44,646
On 6/13/2022 at 12:33 PM, Replay said:

True nn

It was so random that i couldn't believe it myself. I actually went few pages back after i posted to check just in case :laughga:

the self doubt sis

relatable