Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 39,260
On 6/12/2022 at 6:37 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

unlikely... I bet like 970-980k at most

Last week we only fell 20k on the counter from FRI to SAT, even if that doubles to 50kish then we’d still be above 1M!!! I’m praying we are :teddy:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,427
On 6/12/2022 at 1:09 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Guys, I need some help. Can anyone see the number of videos that the sound on this video has? It's blocked for copyright in my country and I'd like to know if the sound has many videos or not (I've seen a few semi-viral videos using it). Maybe it's just available for the US?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNLUfGcb/?k=1

Blocked in France too :jailga:

• thanks 1

Popstanne 9,926
On 6/12/2022 at 8:09 AM, Ms I am a local said:

Guys, I need some help. Can anyone see the number of videos that the sound on this video has? It's blocked for copyright in my country and I'd like to know if the sound has many videos or not (I've seen a few semi-viral videos using it). Maybe it's just available for the US?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNLUfGcb/?k=1

Blocked in Brazil as well

• thanks 1

On 6/12/2022 at 8:19 AM, DonnieDarko said:

It’s not and it didn’t. ROM destroyed all its competition just as easily as HMH will cross 100M views on YouTube.

:flutter:

First time you say something useful or not to please someone

Started using your brain? :applause:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
On 6/12/2022 at 1:10 PM, Bonnie said:

The point is that your hateful comments about specific Gaga songs are completely useless and unnecessary, I don't see you wasting your energy chasing other artists' songs. It's one thing not to like a song, it's another thing to hate a song and think you should shade it at every opportunity.

The point is i didn't mention Stupid Love and you can't start attacking me you and @Gagacharts for something we have discussed a long time ago. 

There was not a discussion about this now, and you and @Gagacharts started talking about this without me or anyone else mentioning it. 

enjoy your wps and your ban cause you are obviously a new dupe account.

On 6/12/2022 at 1:20 PM, Bonnie said:

It's different to encourage fans to watch Gaga's videos on Youtube, another thing is to monitor how many videos a song is getting (as if that would encourage someone here to record a video with the song and upload it on tiktok :awkney:)

Listen to me non-cupcakke Gaga fan, I'm going to give you a lesson. If a song is getting a high amount of videos a day, that means that the sound is popular in the platform. If a sound is popular on the platform, the reach of the sound is greater (more people listens to the song). If more people listen to it, the chances for it to impact the song are greater. This is a CHARTS THREAD, not a conversation thread (there is one on this forum, go on there to talk about you or Gaga in there).

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
On 6/12/2022 at 1:22 PM, Bonnie said:

First time you say something useful or not to please someone

Started using your brain? :applause:

The irony of this comment,coming from you:icant: 

• yaas, gaga 1

On 6/12/2022 at 8:22 AM, little legend said:

The point is i didn't mention Stupid Love and you can't start attacking me you and @Gagacharts for something we have discussed a long time ago. 

There was not a discussion about this now, and you and @Gagacharts started talking about this without me or anyone else mentioning it. 

enjoy your wps and your ban cause you are obviously a new dupe account.

It's you who depend on internet interaction to survive, not me

Keep making your useless comments :applause:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
On 6/12/2022 at 1:24 PM, Bonnie said:

It's you who depend on internet interaction to survive, not me

Keep making your useless comments :applause:

:icant: 

If only you miserable rat knew anything about my Imperial life. 

:icant:

Edited by little legend
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 6/12/2022 at 1:20 PM, Stargazer said:

Blocked in France too :jailga:

On 6/12/2022 at 1:21 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Blocked in Brazil as well

On 6/12/2022 at 1:22 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Este sonido no está disponible.

Este sonido no está disponible en tu país o región

On 6/12/2022 at 1:11 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Blocked for Italy too

Welp :bigbird:

pyramid-head-dancing-pyramid-head.gif

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,408
On 6/12/2022 at 1:06 PM, Swallow said:

200.gif

By saying everyone else should change and that you’re doing us a favour that you’re here? Yes. I thought delusional deactivated.

But on a serious note, you did explain your point quite good, so yeah, we should move on def.

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 6/12/2022 at 1:20 PM, Bonnie said:

It's different to encourage fans to watch Gaga's videos on Youtube, another thing is to monitor how many videos a song is getting (as if that would encourage someone here to record a video with the song and upload it on tiktok :awkney:)

Girl we’re literally on a charts thread meant to track Gaga-related stuff and the number of TikTok videos is meant to affect its streams :rip:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 6/12/2022 at 1:26 PM, DeleteForever said:

NOT the bloodbath over YouTube views chile… we should be celebrating since it’s not free-falling like other Gar singles

That user is mad his other fave last video tanked into oblivion

• lol 2