Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
On 6/12/2022 at 12:44 PM, Gagacharts said:

Nothing, but you don´t need to spam it in a chart discussion on a daily basis for months.

We have been discussing about this topic for months and is totally irrelevant to further discuss it now.  So i don't understand what's the point of mentioning it since no one talked about it recently. 

Pls stop further derailing this thread with irrelevant discussions.

Spoiler

And also I won't ask your or anyone's permission about what i will say or not :sweat:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
On 6/12/2022 at 12:59 PM, Fame Romance said:

Deezer FR:

#8(+8) Top Gun: Maverick Soundtrack 

Thank you I Ain't Worried :applause:

Edited by little legend

Popster for Sale 44,649
On 6/12/2022 at 12:06 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

AM UK

#65 Hold My Hand (+5)

it’s peak is #63 I believe let’s see if it can get inside the 60s as new releases fall

it will go top 50 Monday :applause:

On 6/12/2022 at 7:59 AM, little legend said:

We have been discussing about this topic for months and is totally irrelevant to further discuss it now.  So i don't understand what's the point of mentioning it since no one talked about it recently. 

Pls stop further derailing this thread with irrelevant discussions.

Reveal hidden contents

And also I won't ask your or anyone's permission about what i will say or not :sweat:

The point is that your hateful comments about specific Gaga songs are completely useless and unnecessary, I don't see you wasting your energy chasing other artists' songs. It's one thing not to like a song, it's another thing to hate a song and think you should shade it at every opportunity.

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 6/12/2022 at 12:37 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Exile is better and deserved the Grammy 

Wink Rihanna GIF by AnimatedText
thank you for waking up the fan in me

yet it didn't get one cause it sucks

ezgif-3-87be1515fc.thumb.gif.68021bb2b2b

• thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 25,796
On 6/12/2022 at 1:09 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Guys, I need some help. Can anyone see the number of videos that the sound on this video has? It's blocked for copyright in my country and I'd like to know if the sound has many videos or not (I've seen a few semi-viral videos using it). Maybe it's just available for the US?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNLUfGcb/?k=1

Blocked for Italy too

• thanks 1

On 6/12/2022 at 8:09 AM, Ms I am a local said:

Guys, I need some help. Can anyone see the number of videos that the sound on this video has? It's blocked for copyright in my country and I'd like to know if the sound has many videos or not (I've seen a few semi-viral videos using it). Maybe it's just available for the US?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNLUfGcb/?k=1

Stop wasting your time, if the track has to blow it will, use that time to stream her songs.

A Popster Is Born 18,408
On 6/12/2022 at 12:37 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Exile is better and deserved the Grammy 

Wink Rihanna GIF by AnimatedText
thank you for waking up the fan in me

It’s not and it didn’t. ROM destroyed all its competition just as easily as HMH will cross 100M views on YouTube.

:flutter:

• thanks 1

On 6/12/2022 at 8:15 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Another one telling people what to do I-

It's different to encourage fans to watch Gaga's videos on Youtube, another thing is to monitor how many videos a song is getting (as if that would encourage someone here to record a video with the song and upload it on tiktok :awkney:)