Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,882
On 7/26/2022 at 11:03 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Did they sell the CDs at venues? That’s be a good way to get an extra week in every counties chart. So far France  Germany got one (Sweden chart N/A is a mess). Netherlands looks like Chromatica will snatch one

They're only selling t-shirts.... I guess US will have more

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
On 7/26/2022 at 11:03 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Did they sell the CDs at venues? That’s be a good way to get an extra week in every counties chart. So far France  Germany got one (Sweden chart N/A is a mess). Netherlands looks like Chromatica will snatch one

No

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 44,888
On 7/26/2022 at 10:03 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Sweden doesn't have an album chart?

Or did Chromatica not re-enter? 

A Popster Is Born 12,830
On 7/26/2022 at 10:08 AM, HoldMyOreos said:

Sweden doesn't have an album chart?

Or did Chromatica not re-enter? 

It’s because they’ve ‘gone on vacation’ so there’s no music charts compiled there for now.  I think this is the third week now :bigbird: Hand has lost 2-3 weeks for E.g

• sad 1
  • lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,888
On 7/26/2022 at 10:12 AM, PanPikus said:

They suspeneded the charts for summer :icant:

On 7/26/2022 at 10:13 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

It’s because they’ve ‘gone on vacation’ so there’s no music charts compiled there for now.  I think this is the third week now :bigbird: Hand has lost 2-3 weeks for E.g

:rip:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3
On 7/26/2022 at 11:00 AM, chartgaga said:

So if 1.2k tickets are still available for Arnhem today then it’s 97% soldout. Come on Gaga team

If the Olympic Stadium in Greece was considered sold out , when it has 76k capacity and it sold only 26k, then i am sure that the Arnhem date will be considered also sold out

• paws up 2
  • lol 6

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 7/26/2022 at 10:27 AM, little legend said:

If the Olympic Stadium in Greece was considered sold out , when it has 76k capacity and it sold only 26k, then i am sure that the Arnhem date will be considered also sold out

Why did she book such a huge stadium :rip:

A Popster Is Born 14,854
On 7/26/2022 at 11:27 AM, little legend said:

I'm pretty sure some of y'all will trigger my traumas by posting images of this mess :excuseme:

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,023
x3
On 7/26/2022 at 12:43 PM, danwasd said:

I'm pretty sure some of y'all will trigger my traumas by posting images of this mess :excuseme:

My trauma of being inside the stadium and seeing the stadium half empty 5mins before the show started :dead: At least i was in the very front row and i enjoyed the show without looking at all these empty seats. 

The worst part though was afterwards when i saw an 80 year old Madonna fan and OGH and she told me how Madonna managed to fill this stadium and that Gaga flopped:nicki_scream::rip:

17.jpg

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 7/26/2022 at 11:53 AM, little legend said:

My trauma of being inside the stadium and seeing the stadium half empty 5mins before the show started :dead: At least i was in the very front row and i enjoyed the show without looking at all these empty seats. 

The worst part though was afterwards when i saw an 80 year old Madonna fan and OGH and she told me how Madonna managed to fill this stadium and that Gaga flopped:nicki_scream::rip:

17.jpg

No words