Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3

Lmao Gaga is just everywhere. 

I was talking with a friend and we were talking about coffee. And she sent me a funny gif with a woman working at Starbucks. And she didn't know that woman is Gaga, she just sent the first gif she found when she wrote for coffee or something like this. Also on insta I saw plenty of videos using the "talented, incredible,totally uniquely and etc." by random people. 

The way everything she does becomes viral:giveup:

A Popster Is Born 13,461

Also, Lana’s Abel collab “Stargirl” is massively viral on Tik Tok right now. It’s getting 1M daily streams, that’s why she’s doing well. I don’t expect this to last all year long.

Popster for Sale 44,893
On 7/23/2022 at 1:35 PM, Adarsh said:

Also, Lana’s Abel collab “Stargirl” is massively viral on Tik Tok right now. It’s getting 1M daily streams, that’s why she’s doing well. I don’t expect this to last all year long.

She's been consistently getting tiktok viral trends and her albums get streamed a lot tbh

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 7/23/2022 at 2:35 PM, Adarsh said:

same with Summertime Saddness, it's all over my TikTok.

On 7/23/2022 at 5:39 PM, yomama said:

2 LIZZO | SPECIAL
NICE LIFE/ATLANTIC (WMG)
68,652            :katy_pie:

The way everyone outdid Camila from Lizzo, Avril, Florence, Mitski to Charli XCX :icant:

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 7/23/2022 at 2:39 PM, yomama said:

2 LIZZO | SPECIAL
NICE LIFE/ATLANTIC (WMG)
68,652            :katy_pie:

on Spotify the first day Lizzo did as much as Camila. I never lied.

The way you had to go back 7 DAYS to quote my post :lmao: :lmao:

Unlike Camila, Lizzo had bundles on her webiste and aswell tour bundles, she's doing 28 shows in the US this year. 

And on top of that she has the #1 song in the US right now, so her doing 68k is worse than Camila doing 28k considering Camila didn't have a massive single or any bundles :rip:

Edited by Swallow

A Popster Is Born 16,850

Hold my hand recently passed The cure in total streams in Sweden (while inside the top 200 on spotify) and is halfway to gold (currently on 1 996 844 streams). Next song to pass is I'll never love again (2 958 625 streams). Hopefully it serves great longetivity in the top 200 and can go platinum next year. 

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850

Pop-a-911-ster 26,081
On 7/23/2022 at 3:07 PM, CherryPie said:

I have a dumb question - If i have 7pm written on my ticket to Chromatica Ball (Arnhem date) does it mean the show starts at this time? 

No, they wrote that in all tickets but show starts at 9 pm

Edited by Matteo Remondi