Charts Discussion Thread - Chromatica Stompage

corvus albus

A Popster Is Born 18,470
On 7/19/2022 at 5:15 PM, Selaphiel said:

But weren't you saying a while ago that you just didn't like the song that much? Now you're admitting to being a hater of the song even though you denied it when some said you were one?

Things change, people change.

:elmo:

• sad 2

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 7/19/2022 at 10:55 PM, Doncho said:

I dont get the complaints about chart facts in a chart thread. Positive or negative, they are chart updates. Leave the poor BenG alone

2-C29-B14-C-73-DE-4-E01-A215-F44619813-F30.png

I co-sign.. this is not GagaDaily :oops:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,272

Spotify TOP 100

#36 Taiwan (=)
#34 Belgium (+3) *new peak*
#50 Switzerland (+8) 

#62 France (-2)

#75 Sweden (+16) 

#85 Malaysia (+21)
#85 Denmark (+3)

#92 Austria (+14) *new peak*
  • paws up 5

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 7/19/2022 at 6:06 PM, Selaphiel said:

It's also a FACT that even Katy would be in Dua's position nowadays with the same payola that Dua gets for every new release.

And I'm not pressed because Dua's " success"never impressed me, I'm just saying what everyone sees but few can say.

If people ain't interested, no amount of payola can change that. When will y'all understand that

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.9035e02536d13054

• paws up 2

On 7/19/2022 at 12:10 PM, emig_09 said:

Well Dua has sold many tickets on her Tour and that was her crucial test and she passed it...

I know we used to laugh at her TTH presence but we have to be fair and she's doing great in all the metrics not just streaming services :oops:

Tickets for the European leg of her tour are as cheap as last-minute tickets to The Weeknd's US flop shows and many shows don't even sell out. Her label's budget certainly doesn't reflect attendance at her shows, no wonder the fentys call her the new Rihanna.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,272
On 7/19/2022 at 12:28 PM, Selaphiel said:

Tickets for the European leg of her tour are as cheap as last-minute tickets to The Weeknd's US flop shows and many shows don't even sell out. Her label's budget certainly doesn't reflect attendance at her shows, no wonder the fentys call her the new Rihanna.

well I did not know that about the ticket sales in Europe :laughga:

The Fame Popster 291
On 7/19/2022 at 11:32 AM, Selaphiel said:

No wonder it wasn't @BenG who posted this as he seems to be allergic to positive updates when it comes to Gaga.

It's getting weird. Leave him alone. 

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,936
On 7/19/2022 at 4:32 PM, Selaphiel said:

No wonder it wasn't @BenG who posted this as he seems to be allergic to positive updates when it comes to Gaga.

I only track the counter. I used to track the charts too but too many people were tracking it so I stopped posting. Clearly you haven't been around to know the full picture.

You seriously need to just leave me alone.

On 7/19/2022 at 12:35 PM, BenG said:

I only track the counter. I used to track the charts too but too many people were tracking it so I stopped posting. Clearly you haven't been around to know the full picture.

You seriously need to just leave me alone.

You were already in charge of posting the negative radio updates when no one was asking for it, there was no need for you to also post the song dropping on streaming, it would be too much negativity, even for you :ohyes:

On 7/19/2022 at 5:40 PM, Selaphiel said:

You were already in charge of posting the negative radio updates when no one was asking for it, there was no need for you to also post the song dropping on streaming, it would be too much negativity, even for you :ohyes:

and he was posting positive radio updates when it was rising, whats the big deal, keep scrolling if you want to keep your head in the sand over negative updates :rip:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1